U2 Interview: Jonathon Ross

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ladylardence said:
u2-1.png

A new wallpaper!!!! :love: Thanks!!!! :up:

By the way, I don't want to stop this thread of going again but I also feel that lately things have been going a bit to the extreme side and over the top here in casa de PLEBA, but I would never say anything cause after all I'm a guy hanging out here so... :shrug: :reject:

Thank you so much to everybody who posted those stills!!! They're great and the interview is hilarious! I wish I knew what Larry was saying to Adam in the very beginning when they were all sitting down. He seemed very excited! :shifty:

Like the first page it said, "COS Ahead."

I was like, "COS?" What is that? I can't even start my brain to think what it stands for.

hello..been lurking a while without posting, but the desire to see the Jonathon ross interview has spurred me into action! I can´t get the torrents, and was half way through downloading the last link when it stopped! Could anyone post it again if its not too much trouble... thanks. BTW I enjoy all the pics you guys post:applaud: my first smilie!!!

I didnt see Bono as disconnected from the band, but that is just me :shrug:

But didn't say Bono's tart (or whoever was that was there and met him and all - too lazy to scroll back) that he told her he was running a high fever and was "feeling like shite" :(

He managed to cover it very nicely if he was indeed sick for I noticed nothing in that regard. :eyebrow:

greety said:

The only thing I found a bit strange was the "stand up you miserable bastard" comment from Bono at the end of I will follow.
My daughter made the remark "What if that person was handicapped or something?" Very good point!!
Either way, I think it wasn't very considerate of Bono, this wasn't really a u2 audience was it ? Well not all of them I think. So they don't all wanna jump up and down as we would
:wink:

You and your daughter are right. I thought that was a rude and unnecessary thing to say. I was a bit in shock that Bono would do that. He was showing off his rock star persona but ended up being very stupid.

I have wondered about that and in my lil' head Bono said that to someone he knows and not just an audience member. Makes much more sense that way :wink:

Last edited:
Im so bummed that I missed this...ive missed everything since ive been on vacation. I cant download anything. cant watch anything:rant:
but I can join in on all the bono-sweating thats been going on in here:wink:
the so called disgusting talk that me and stars are so good at sometimes. dont hold it against us please....it just comes out naturally sometimes:reject:
and that COS:drool: . nuff said
bono really called somebody a miserable bastard? it might seem rude if i hadnt heard bono call himself that once:shrug:

kellyahern said:
On the u2chat.com board, Bono's Tart said that after the show in the green room, she saw Bono talking to a man who was disabled and that she thought it was the same guy (she said she would have to check the tape to be sure).

:yikes: Oh my God that's fucking embarrasing... :reject:

kellyahern said:
On the u2chat.com board, Bono's Tart said that after the show in the green room, she saw Bono talking to a man who was disabled and that she thought it was the same guy (she said she would have to check the tape to be sure).

Oh dear... :ohmy:

That show RULED!! I was not even reminded or anything!! I missed the vertigo song live and the interview with the stars from little britain grrrrr!!! STREEESSS!!! Im sure it will be on again though fingers crossed!! I was gonna record the repeate on saturday, but i didnt have time and had to get ready to go to a party how upset am i grrr!

reinactment here...
U2 enter room and plunk them selves randomly on the sofa

woss- (see its rock and roll all ready)!
U2- (hahaha)

sorry had to be done, was well class

Back
Top Bottom