u2 in Vegas Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miroslava said:
:lol:

Yes! I have seen him need help a couple times too. It's funny too, the people at the front of the rail usually yell at him... to the leeeeeeeeeeft! Leeeeeeeeeeft!

I started to do that too :giggle:

Then I wondered why he doesn't just cheat by looking down his nose like I do when I'm blindfolded :shifty:.

I knew I saw a pic of this somewhere too (thank Otto :bow: ).
7be1e848.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, my pictures of In a Little While suck cause I wasnt really looking. I was just pointing in the general direction and shooting... :lol:

fjf0y9.jpg

fjf152.jpg

fjf19t.jpg

kellyahern said:
Did anyone get or see any pictures of the Edge bounce? :cute:

At some points, Edge was jumping up and down with his guitar to the beat :lol: boing boing boing boing

He was freaking out jumping up and down in Pittsburg too. :drool: :cute:

paulucla said:
Damn that was a magical performance of IALW.

It sure was!! I was screaming my head off really freaking out and the 3 guys in front of me turned back and asked who that guy was??
I started jumping up and down shouting it was Brandon from the Killers!!!!..they just shrugged not knowing who he was!:|

It was funny cause in Vegas 1 a few fans and I were discussing how cool it would be if the Killers made an appearance since it was their home town..((especially since Bono added *Iv'e got soul but Im not a solider* at the end of Beautiful day...

Vegas 2 I was talking to the same fans agian and thought wouldnt it be great if the Killers came on stage???

Sure enough, Vegas 2 we get Brandon...

The Killers are my favorite new Band...Oh we also thought BB King might show up sinc ehe was playing at the Stardust.....

Great pics Miro!!

The Killers are one of my 8 year old daughter's favorite bands (and I dig them as well) and "In a Little While" is one of my mom's favorite U2 songs (and I dig it as well), and since my mom was home watching out daughter, the performance had a very special feel to it for my wife and I. It was simply magical.

And then the Bad riff came up, my favoite U2 song. Just unreal.

Say, this young Brandon is kinda hot...:wink: In the Mr Brightside video he was uglier.

But nothing can compare to Adam Clayton! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Back
Top Bottom