u2 in Vegas Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, so I am still here, but it is only cause I was mesmerized by this... totally out of order since this is Vegas 2, but :drool:

Seriously, holy :censored: :censored:

ff04uw.jpg

ff055k.jpg

I still have to process through my photos. I ended up taking over 105 pictures (not all of them are useable though). Its gonna take a while :crack:

Wow, guys your Vegas pictures are awesome. Thanks so much for posting them.

Honestly, since Vegas 1 was my first time in the Ellipse I was too overwhelmed to take any pictures. My friend took a few with my camera, but I haven't looked at them yet.

I am still singing Ooooooooooooh Chicaaaaaaaaaaaaaagooooooooo

from back in May! :lol:

paulucla said:
That's it, nothing from Bad. I was in a state of heavenly bliss as it is my favorite tune, and I knew one of the greatest nights of my life was coming to an end.

For my detailed thoughts of the show, I have a review posted under the Show Reviews section.

Fabulous pictures--thank you for sharing! Everyone else, too. Wish so much I could have been there. :sad:

They're from 2 different shows... I mentioned when Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 started :lol:

I still havent finished sorting through Vegas 2, so we'll see what surprises I may have... :hmm:

Miroslava said:
Ok, so I am still here, but it is only cause I was mesmerized by this... totally out of order since this is Vegas 2, but :drool:

ff04uw.jpg

ff055k.jpg

Oh my dear sweet . . . . .

How many Hail Mary's do I get as punishment for my current thought pattern, Sister Miroslava???

got2k9s said:

Oh my dear sweet . . . . .

How many Hail Mary's do I get as punishment for my current thought pattern, Sister Miroslava???

I don't know... I am still drooling over it... safe bet would be that we owe at least a week's worth of solid Hail Mary's :lol:

Miroslava said:

ff04uw.jpg

ff055k.jpg

:ohmy: I knew these would have a different effect than looking at them through the tiny camera screen.:crazy:

:lol:

Yes! I have seen him need help a couple times too. It's funny too, the people at the front of the rail usually yell at him... to the leeeeeeeeeeft! Leeeeeeeeeeft!

:lol:

Poor lil guy :cute:

fjest1.jpg

kellyahern said:
Did anyone get or see any pictures of the Edge bounce? :cute:

At some points, Edge was jumping up and down with his guitar to the beat :lol: boing boing boing boing

i just loved that. Also at the end of Bad vegas 2 when he was singing along with the audience at the end..."people got the power....people got the power!" very cool! :cool:

HIYA MIRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :wave: it was so nice to meet you finally! We had fun that day huh! :macdevil: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom