u2 in Vegas Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fep5cn.jpg

fep5p4.jpg

That's it, nothing from Bad. I was in a state of heavenly bliss as it is my favorite tune, and I knew one of the greatest nights of my life was coming to an end.

For my detailed thoughts of the show, I have a review posted under the Show Reviews section.

One from a friend that I edited down. I just like it because I am in it (look for the hand sticking WAY up on the left and the bald dome attached to it). :wink:

fep6pj.jpg

did anyone get the Larry & Brandon love shot.... I saw it on the jumbo-tron but did not get a snap shot....

Great pictures! I keep looking for my hand in any of them, but I guess I'm just too short. :wink:

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet the rest of you who were there ... I ended up a few folks to the right and a row back from Miroslava, and was in complete and utter bliss the whole time.

:drool: :love: :heart:

Why are those last pics being bitchy and not showing up? And I still have a few left, but tinypic is sucking... actually the whole internet is sucking today, what gives?

And I just realized I saved all my cleaned pics in a relly low res and that's why they look so junky... :|

I am deleting all of those not quoted and re-cleaning and saving :|

They'll be up tomorrow...

Last edited:
paulucla said:
Great pic of the girl! I so wanted that to be my 8 year old daughter. She LOVES U2. Next tour for sure.

I took my daughter to both L.A. shows. Seats night one, GA/Inside the ellipse on the rail, Adam side, night two. The little girl was on stage at LA 1 and LV 2. Bono pretty much never looked in our direction (to his left) for almost the entire night. I'm a little bitter that my daughter didn't get pulled up. We tried getting John's attention when he walked by before/during SBS. I know he (John) saw us... Oh well. :grumpy:

Still the best night in my U2 concert career :happy:

Back
Top Bottom