U2 in TIME magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mistyrose

War Child
The article can be found over http://forum.interference.com/t102687.html. I bought the magazing today and scanned the pictures.

time1-vi.jpg

Scan0001-vi.jpg

(If the second pic doesn't work, let me know, and sorry it's so big!)

ETA: 2nd pic should work now!

Last edited:
Second pic doesn't work for me. :)

That does it...I'm buying this tomorrow!

Is that the 11/22 issue of Time? (Note to self: Must purchase Spin, Q, Uncut, and Time THIS WEEK!!)

Thanks for scanning the pics, misty.... I read the article earlier today & am still cracking up about the "little fella" thing. It's just too priceless!! :)

Great - thanks!! Yeah, although he couldn't give a flip about it, I just HAD to relate that quote to my hubby tonight. At 5'6 1/2 (in shoes) he's roughly B's height. As I expected, he found it much less humorous than I did! :D (Actually, he's quite a good sport about being my "little Irish man"....gotta' love those Celtic guys, don't you? :lol: )

Last edited:
Cat, thanks for posting the larger-sized photo. That's what I originally had in my post, but Fotki doesn't like posting original-sized pics, which is why some of you couldn't see it (though I could), so I posted a smaller version...

And Barbara, thanks as well. Love ya! :hug:

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up and the pictures!!

I have been in such a happy place for days and days now... Such is the Bonolove... :wink:

I don't know if this has been talked about yet, but what happen to Larry's tatoo? Wasn't it on his upper arm, unless they airbrushed it out of the picture??

I've just checked. I can not subscribe that one, because I'm not in the States, although I already subscribe the European. :| It’s OK. I already have the picture.

So far, I've made two trips to my closest book store trying to score the Dec Spin & the 11/22/04 Time magazine...today will be my 3rd attempt to give SOMEBODY my money for beautiful, yummy, gorgeous, I-must-have-them pictures and articles about the guys!! Grrr.... :mad: waiting on shipments of mags & waiting for bookstores to put said mags out on shelves so people can BUY them!!! Grrr!

Update: I did manage to get Time while at lunch today....still striking out on Spin, though. :madspit:
Oh well, tomorrow's just around the corner - oh wait! It's after midnight, so tomorrow's here! Yay - 8 more hrs before the bookstore opens & I can try again. :up:

Back
Top Bottom