U2 in The Slipper Room

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
karmic_postmark said:

I bet you didn't notice this either.
Thegirls.jpg

He's hired them to fight off PLEBAns. :wink:

OMG!!! LMAO! I just spewed iced tea across my monitor :lmao: :lmao:

Quick, someone make an avatar!

kellyahern said:

Damn, here I was hoping *maybe* Larry quit smoking since whenever the last photo was taken of him with a cigarette.

But no. :(

Oh well. :| His decision I guess.

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
Larry really needs to change his hairstyle...:(

I agree. I'm too thrilled with the gelled back longer hair. I was trying to think what Larry's do (more like a don't) was reminding me of when it finally hit me. Larry looks like he should be in the early '80s movie, "The Outsiders." "The Outsiders" was about a bunch of greaser types in the early 1960s starring soon to be stars like Tom Cruise and a bunch of "whatever happened tos" like Ralph Macchio and C. Thomas Howell.

Anyway, "Stay gold, Larryboy."

kellyahern said:

:scream: Adam! Back away from the suspenders!!!! They make you look 50 pounds heavier and 20 years older! :no: :no: :no:

Btw I wonder who that girl is, she's in a lot of these pics. I'm just not sure if Adam is extremely interested or extremely bored :hmm:

girlwcrimsonnls said:

:scream: Adam! Back away from the suspenders!!!! They make you look 50 pounds heavier and 20 years older! :no: :no: :no:

Btw I wonder who that girl is, she's in a lot of these pics. I'm just not sure if Adam is extremely interested or extremely bored :hmm:

I agree on the suspenders thing. Adam is so posh. He's the Cary Grant of U2. He shouldn't be taking fashion advice from Bono.

Meghan said:
Damn, here I was hoping *maybe* Larry quit smoking since whenever the last photo was taken of him with a cigarette.

And he wonders why he doesn't look so youthful anymore... :der: Please, Larry, for your own sake and for those who love you, QUIT SMOKING!!! :sad:

Golightly Grrl said:
Adam is so posh. He's the Cary Grant of U2.

:up: This is the best description of Adam I've seen!

Oh, does "he" wonder why "he look doesn't look so youthful anymore?" Pretty sure Larry, himself, hasn't weighed in on this topic...

Stop proselytizing... as a former smoker-- and I expect, you are, too-- he will make the decision to stop on his own.
:|

karmic_postmark said:

Every time I look at these I have to do a double take. The way Adams hands are postioned it makes it look as if he is holding that girls hand. :grumpy: :lol: :wink:

lol your right it does! but is it just me or does he look extremly bored/tired?

Meghan said:

Just stopping by but I thought to offer my observations and my comment. I don't think that is a cigarette.

~ He's not holding it the way you hold a ciggy.

~ It looks more like a business card (or other small piece of paper) that is held upwards at a slight angle. Doing so gives the allusion of being thicker than it really is.

~ With the exception of Marlboro Lights, ciggys usually have a butt which is a different color than the rest of the piece. What ever that is, does not.

~ There is no tell-tale sign of "cigarette pack bulge" in his pockets.

K, my work here is done. :wave: LOL

These are very nice pics of the boys out !!! What where they doing ? I wish I was there!!!

Me, too. That's when I finally packed it in (pardon the pun). I still distinctly remember the effect other people's comments had on me.

It's a monkey on your back, for sure, and you are the one and only person who can make the decision to beat it.

Didn't mean to be snappish, Sue!
:hug:

Back
Top Bottom