U2 in The Slipper Room

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
f66735e1.jpg

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!! :notworthy:

thanks for the pictures guys:hug:

great looks for all of the boys - including my new super crush on Adam

my only :rant: Larry you are a beautiful man - wear a different shirt for once

Suspenders (or braces in the UK) are not a good look, especially on a v. sexy man who doesn't need them.

He's still my favourite and always will be!

These photos have given me warm fuzzies. Damn, Bono is looking good! I agree, his hair colour (and, dare I say it, cut) is just right. :drool:

I think Adam wears braces well. :up:

Braces are a good way of wearing high waisted pants. With a belt high waisted pants look reminiscent of a Vespa riding computer nerd. (hint, this is not a good look). But with braces high waisted pants make the tummy look fab, and have an even more flattering effect on the derriere.

Does anyone have any pictures of the reverse side of Adam? :uhoh:

For scientific debate of course. Solely to prove my point :shifty:

Beli agreed that a posterior view is necessary to fully decided if the suspenders are indeed a good look on Adam :wink:

i like larry's hair...i prefer it much better to the short hair he sported like in the walk on [brazil]video:down: ...maybe it doesnt need to be so greased back...but i for one like it long :up::wink:

Last edited:
I used to HATE Larry's hair the way it is now -- much too close to a mullet -- but after seeing these pictures, it's not too bad.

I would like to see it with maybe just one bucket of grease instead of two for once.....

elevation2u said:
i like larry's hair...i prefer it much better to the short hair he sported like in the walk on [brazil]video:down: ...maybe it doesnt need to be so greased back...but i for one like it long :up::wink:

The scalp-burning buzz cut was a bit too extreme, so now he's gone to the other extreme. Maybe if it weren't all greased up, it might look okay...Larry with long, flowing blond hair... :hmm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom