U2 in snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not my pictures but got them from previous threads :)

kindachillyhuh.jpg

U2SnowFun.jpg

edge looks so bundled up :cute:

Thanks Ellen!

I wish there was more pictures of New Year's Day video shoot.

U2_war_in.jpg

I love winter (when it's not too cold) - snow makes everything look beautiful!

flameandthefire said:

I love winter (when it's not too cold) - snow makes everything look beautiful!

I love winter when it's not too cold too :)
snow makes everything look beautiful... only when it's not windy and the snow isn't being whipped at your face :wink:

I look forward to winter but kind of not.
winter is so pretty, but I never dress appropriately for the weather. :|
all I wear is a sweater and lots of layers beneath it because I'm too cheap to go out and buy a nice warm $100 wintercoat. :der:

Carek1230 said:
I prefer the less is more on the clothing issue.....and the sweaty performance close ups. :drool:

Yeah, I bet you do ;) That's because you're a girl and I'm a boy. You (like the majority of members of this forum) want to see sexual images of U2 members, but I'm only looking for artistic images that have certain mood.

doc-3341.jpg

I find U2 + Winter theme inspiring. It's like having elements of warmth and cold in the same image.

Somebody mentioned fireplace - yeah, I hear you! I know what you mean. I feel the same. When it's freezing, it feels great to be near others.

more recent pics of the guy in the snow?
I'd like to customize my cards for Christmas and i have to look for a very special photo...

(p.s.: I know it's early for thinking about Christmas cards, but I will be probably be away in November...)

.........Very Cool............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very, very nice pictures! Thanks everyone! That Edgette's last picture is very cool! It has that atmosphere! The Edge standing with a guitar in a dark, cold winter night.

Back
Top Bottom