U2 in portugal!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salim117

The Fly
According to U2EASTLINK, U2 and Anton Corbijn are currently in Lisbon, Portugal taking pictures for the new album. Specificaly, they are near the coastal area of Sintra, which apperantly is a site Corbin has visited on previous occasions. They have been spotted around town at a local restaurant and a popular club.
They also mentioned that the Spanish television Corp. TVE is in negotiations with the group for the recording of a small concert in Soutomajor Castle. The concert will include Lenny kravitz, the Corrs and possibly Placido Domingo.

Salim

From the news section...

espelhito said:
A photo from a portuguese newspaper

u2.jpg

Title : U2 ?caught in Libon's airport

TheBrazilianFly said:
Okay now this is geting exciting but he is covering the hair. :mad:

That is the first thing I was thinking too! I wonder if it's still there :uhoh: Does he have a surprise for us under that hood? :ohmy:

They will be back in Dublin though next week if not before as the mixing of the album starts next week at HQ.

Wild Angel said:

That is the first thing I was thinking too! I wonder if it's still there :uhoh: Does he have a surprise for us under that hood? :ohmy:

I think he has his hair in curlers. He's getting his new look ready for the next tour: PERM BONO! (Photoshop, anyone?):D

Finally, some progress!!! :hyper:

NEW ALBUM FOR FALL
NEW ALBUM FOR FALL
NEW ALBUM FOR FALL

Talk about teasing pictures! I can make out who is who, but not much else! Do love the blue of Bono's jacket though. Great color!

Woohoo!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Where are our portuguese friends to tell us more?I know there are some U2 fans from Portugal browsing Interference.
Show up and tell us the news! :D

Supernova said:
Woohoo!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Where are our portuguese friends to tell us more?I know there are some U2 fans from Portugal browsing Interference.
Show up and tell us the news! :D

Go to Band Meetings there's already a great story there.

u2ptlx04.jpg

Well this looks a bit similar to ATYCLB photoshoots, but hope we'll have different Cornijn treatment this time. More at U2portugal.com

Back
Top Bottom