U2 in portugal!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry,

But, to take pix in a empty swimming pool, with a bright blue jacket and long hair!

I don't know if I :sad: or if I:laugh: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye:wave: :shocked: :confused:

shy said:
Sorry,

But, to take pix in a empty swimming pool, with a bright blue jacket and long hair!

I don't know if I :sad: or if I:laugh: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye:wave: :shocked: :confused:

Where's the blue jacket on those shots?

u2ptlx04.jpg

I approve of the jacket, the glasses and the hair :up: :drool:

But, why did they have to go all the way to Portugal to take pics in an empty swimming pool? :confused:

souLnation2002 said:
Am I the only one who doesn't like the jacket? IMO, it looks like something Hugh Hefner would wear. :uhoh::reject:

It does look somewhat like a "smoking jacket" Hef would wear.
What's missing is Bono with a pipe and a few Playboy Bunnies
on each arm. :) :) :)

I don't like the jacket. But I FINALLY am getting into the hair. Now that it's dyed to the roots and properly styled, it looks hot. :combust:

new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album new album

kellyahern said:

I just have to comment on this pic - My very first thought "NOO!!! :scream: Edge is wearing the beanie again... :sad: "

... as for Bono's hairstyle - I think I've made my point about that before :sexywink:. His Hugh Hefner-jacket ( :lol: at that name for a jacket!) - I dunno :huh: . Larry - looking good as always. And Adam - Why the :censored: isn't there any good pics of Adam?!?!

Merc said:

I just have to comment on this pic - My very first thought "NOO!!! :scream: Edge is wearing the beanie again... :sad: "

... as for Bono's hairstyle - I think I've made my point about that before :sexywink:. His Hugh Hefner-jacket ( :lol: at that name for a jacket!) - I dunno :huh: . Larry - looking good as always. And Adam - Why the :censored: isn't there any good pics of Adam?!?!

I have to admit I was pretty disappointed to see the beanie again as well...:sigh: I was wondering the same thing about Adam!! I'm dying to see what he looks like!

Please,:help:

I'm very fright with Bono's new ( old ) look.:(
What happened with him in the last year?:confused:

Shy

PS: Sorry for my bad english!

WOW!!

NEW U2 pics!! :happy:

Bono looks amazing :love: I can't say how beautiful he looks!! His hair is luxurious, soft, touchable, and so pretty! Yay! His jacket is a nice color, bright but not too flashy like some of the clothes he had during Pop, and still kind of dark like his black ones but nice for a change.I think his pants are tighter! If he must wear shades, the lighter the better. I like these. I love the way he looks! It's something new and so good, leave it to Bono! His face looks so good too, so young and healthy! The other guys look the same but that's okay. I'm thrilled to see them with a photoshoot for a new album and glad to see that hopefully this is the way they will look for the next era!

Bono= :combust:

want....to....touch....the hair!!

Whoa, it appears Bono has had his hair straightened or chemically processed. It's an improvement. If it's going to look this way, it may stay :up: The jacket rocks! Like the blue satin one he had in POP!

:hyper:

I am extra :happy: that he is keeping the hair. He's showing all those who said he should give up let it go gray and shave it and grow old gracefully, wrong, I'm not dead yet! Or even old! I'm his age and that's how I feel too! Bono is a fox and a half!!

I think his hair has a Samson like effect on his vocals. When his hair was short his vocals weren't as powerful, but when he started growing it long "during the Elevation tour" his vocals became powerful again.. But now that it's "Joshua Tree length again" I bet his vocals will be really powerful!

:drool: :ohmy: :drool: .... bono does look adorable and sweet. Love the jacket too and the hair is nice. :wink: But....But..... I WANNA SEE PICS OF ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad: :sad: :( I wanna see how goodlooking he is and how he is now :( :sad:

Back
Top Bottom