U2 in Philadelphia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono336

Babyface
Does anyone know what hotel the band historically stays at when in Philadelphia and has anyone met them there?

I'm flying in from Toronto for the show and was lucky enough to meet Bono and Edge at the Four Season's in T.O during the Popmart Tour.

Thanks!

sweetie said:

:wink: Stars! Are we going to see you on the news???

If you mean something along the lines of "And in local news tonight, a crazed U2 fan was dragged out of The Four Seasons Hotel after clamping onto the rockstar, Bono, in a hug and refusing to let go. The wildeyed fan claimed she was so excited she was physically incapable of releasing Bono....we'll have to wait to see what the jury decides" I sure hope not! :wink: I jest....lol

If you're planning on staying there better get several to the room. I don't know what the prices in Philly are like but I know Palm Springs and Vegas are spendy.

To answer the original question. I would bet that they change the hotels they stay at from time to time.

I doubt they will even stay over night in philly. It is so much easier for them to take Vertigo Air or whatever it will be this time from the airport (right near the arena) to NYC where they would much rather stay and Bono has his apartment there.

They commute from NYC for the Philly shows by bus or helicopter, they won't be staying in Philadelphia, so don't go spending the big bucks for the Four Seasons unless it's the NYC one. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom