U2 In NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seriously, Adam was rocking that jacket... He looked like a handsome devil. I guess him looking like that and looking directly at me 3 times (I think he even winked once, but could not swear to it due to dizzyness)

That trip is my best decision ever!!

:wink:

Been a while scence I have been back. But I have been enjoying all these pics soo much. Thank you everyone fore posting theme. Wish I could have been there.

eriekittym

Don't feel like looking to see if these have been cleaned up already so here are a few.

5cbafdcd.jpg

72dc89d1.jpg

ff293fc7.jpg

Gawd..... :faint: How can they look so incredibly, incredibly HOT doing something so mundane as having a slice???

It's really just not fair what these guys do to us. :ohmy: Oh well - at least some of our husbands/boyfriends are benefitting from it all. :evil: :eeklaugh:

:applaud: and :bow: to everyone who has posted stories and pics! :D:up:

It really looks like the boys had a great day - can't wait to see the video! :hyper:

All four of them look so fantastic and extemely great! :love:

... and :lol: at all your pizza-comments!

kellyahern said:

That smile... :combust: :faint:

His smile sends me over the edge (no pun intended!) every time I see it! I wish Bono would smile more often. It's just gorgeous; the lips, teeth, dimples, cheekbones, sideburns, profile..............................ETC!

Yup, just made myself dizzy :drool:

i was there too!!!

i still can't believe it!!!

i still dreaming!!!

awesome pics everyone...

so did anyone taped this show!!!

sam b

Stunning is really an appropriate word... Magnetic is another one that sums up our man quite nicely :drool:

one4u2 said:

I don't know what it is but I'm feeling all giddy and :censored: looking at that picture... I have a whole new outlook on a freakin piece of bread being eatin' by an irish man! :laugh:

He's just as messy as me--maybe he could lick pizza off my hand sometime. :drool:

nurse chrissi said:
If u2 knew how much we find them eating appealing they could save a lot of money on expensive photo shoots and just sit around a kitchen table:)

:laugh: They should hook up with the FOOD NETWORK Adam could show off his new skills in the kitchen and they could all then sit around enjoying his meal. :)

Back
Top Bottom