U2 in new Juice magazine...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melpop

Acrobat
I just wanted to say that U2 is in the new Juice magazine. It's australien, but I think we can get it in America too. Here's a pic I found of the cover... it's cute!

juice2002a_s.jpg

Ahhh Bono's smile...

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"
- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Thank you!! I was hoping for some brand new pics! Bono looks so good, no shades! Edge is just adorable! I'd love to see more if you can find it!

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

It's beautiful, but they cut off Larry
frown.gif

Unless it's a fold out cover.

Mmmmmmmmmmm BONO TEEEEEEEEETH

------------------
Daisy
Love is a temple
Love's a higher law

AIM: daisyone75

[This message has been edited by daisybean (edited 04-08-2002).]

I HAVE to find some way to get this magazine..

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Surely some of you talented girls here can enlarge this for us and gid rid of the writing? *chokecanstseeorbeseencough*
wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
Surely some of you talented girls here can enlarge this for us and gid rid of the writing? *chokecanstseeorbeseencough*
wink.gif

I'm game to try, but I don't have anywhere to upload the image..

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

You know what? If this is the April issue and this is an Australian magazine, I'm guessing we won't be able to find it around here for a little while. Just a thought...

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
I'm game to try, but I don't have anywhere to upload the image..

E-mail it to me at Stormy@rt.nl and I will put it on my page and post it here!

------------------

NEEEEEEEEEED!!!

You know, there needs to be some place like amazon.com for magazines. (Is there?)

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

E-mail it to me at Stormy@rt.nl and I will put it on my page and post it here!

Don't worry, I got it up on my domain (yes, I bit the bullet and risked bandwidth
tongue.gif
) Here it is. Sorry, the text on their chests was too difficult to get off..

juice.jpg

------------------

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
Don't worry, I got it up on my domain (yes, I bit the bullet and risked bandwidth
tongue.gif
) Here it is. Sorry, the text on their chests was too difficult to get off..

juice.jpg

That's okay! Thanks! How do you get a domain and is it hard to make a site?

------------------

That's okay! Thanks! How do you get a domain and is it hard to make a site?

It's not hard at all. All you need is some money (for a domain), time, and patience
smile.gif
Basically, the simplest way to explain getting a domain is just registering the one you want and getting hosting for it. You have to get hosting or the page won't show up, and likewise for the registering.
wink.gif
Only one person can own a certain domain name, of course, and you have to pay a fee to continue to own your domain name. It's pretty simple and easy
biggrin.gif

------------------

Oh my gosh how awesome! I luv the pic they all look great. thanx for sharing the pic w/us all. hmmm...on the To Do List scratch off 1)review sheet to 1)find this magazine..... well maybe we'll be able to find in in stores in America soon...i'm sure some barnes and nobles or borders has it...if not maybe if you guys know some cool record stores that sell magazines and stuff, that might work.

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
I WANT THIS!!! Where in the world do you find this mag? Is it sold at Borders or Barnes & Nobel? *coughhintcoughkatekristiekelly* y'all wanna hook me up with this mag?
wink.gif
*coughfreecdscoughremember*

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 04-08-2002).]

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED THIS MAGAZINE!!!!!!!! BONO SMILE!!!!!!! but it is sad that Larry is cut off... wankers!!!!!

Iris... I'm going to check every store that sells magazines tonight... and if I see it... I'll pick one up for you! But I've never heard of Juice before, so I'm not sure how much luck I'll have....

------------------
Oh sugar, don't you cry
Oh child, wipe the tears from your eyes
You know I need you to be strong
And the day is as dark as the night is long
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean
I'm in the black, can't see or be seen

O_O

B-B-BonoJuice

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono

"For the good of the nation ~ you MUST defile Bono" ~Echo
Get on the Boos

Many have I loved
Many times been bitten
Many times I've gazed
Along the open road.

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 04-08-2002).]

Alas, the Barnes & Noble on my campus does not carry Juice magazine. Source, yes. Juice, no. I shall continue my quest. But on another day. I have bigger fish to fry today, my friends (read: a crapload of homework
icon28.gif
)

This rocks my ass off!!! Daaaanng though, I hope they sell it at Borders or B&N.

They look so great!! haha, they're actually smiling... I wonder what the photographer said to make em laugh. At any rate: SWEET.

i was ABOUT to say, "HOW do we not have any U2 Juice jokes in this thread, yet????" but lol @ dependable Mona.

*U2 Juice*

*giggle*

PILGRIMAGE!!!

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

It's such a hot pic, I want it!

Not to bombard this girl, but she posted on a mailing list as being in Australia and willing to pick up extra copies and make trades, try her, she voluteered!

c.prain@unimelb.edu.au

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

Sorry... I deleted the other pic from my account, so it turned into a evil Red X.... but here it is again! Can't wait for a HUGE pic of this!!!

juice.jpg

------------------
Oh sugar, don't you cry
Oh child, wipe the tears from your eyes
You know I need you to be strong
And the day is as dark as the night is long
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean
I'm in the black, can't see or be seen

Back
Top Bottom