U2 In Nawlins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgette said:
Are there any more Edge pictures? :hyper:

of course :hug: (slacking in my delivery of Edge related pictures - evil work ):wink:

8439208chrissib51200685159PM.jpg

8444912chrissib51200685146PM.jpg

8444911chrissib51200685129PM.jpg

elevation2u said:
hmmm, I doubt it :s...personally, I think in a year's time his face has become a bit more worn and aged and his hair is really thinning...not that there's anything wrong with that, the guy is almost 60...ok, ok 56 to be exact, I can only hope I'll look that great in my 50s.

LAST YEAR:

bercy16.jpg

bercy28.jpg

66776f5df69695d8aeadf2eb5c2cf66c.jpg

BruceSpringsteenSF03.jpg

21987b80dcb05b3093b1e71aab347721.jpg

I dont think he looks worn or aged...just my opinion...Great pics!:up:

redhill said:

Does ANYONE have a way of capturing that video in a downloadable format?

The Vertigo live would be great as well.

Can someone capture these?

It would be awesome!

Please.

Thank you for the interview and the Presevation Hall video. :heart:

I still remember Katrina like it was yesterday. My niece lived in the french quarter. She was a bartender at a club down there and lived upstairs in an apartment. She tried to stay as long as she could to help people. She finally just got her pets and got in her car and drove. For days we didn't know if she was still alive or had made it out. It was the longest 48 hours for many people who loved her. Luckily she made it out alive and ended up in Texas. Everything she owned along with her apartment were destroyed. She lost many friends as well that day. She hasn't been able to go back, its just to hard for her emotionally. What Edge is doing is such a great thing. Probably more then he even realizes. He is bring back hope and spirit to New Orleans. I know personally during hard times music has gotten me through some major things. I was homeless onces for a time. I know what its like to be displaced and to not have things to call your own. Music was a huge thing that helped my husband and I to get thru the daily things and reminded us that it would get better. I wish there were more people like Edge who saw a problem and sought out a solution too it. :love: Sorry for rambling a bit this is just something that cuts real close to home. :heart:

I swear as if I wasn't an Edgy girl before. :wink: :cute:

the rockin edge said:

that is so cool, wish i could've been there :drool:

2 of my favourite artists together :drool:

the edge and dave matthews are so damn sexy.
i'm in love :wink:

Back
Top Bottom