U2 in London - a week in pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh WoW Patsie! I only just realised Larry is signing my poster here!

53.jpg

Can you send me the Hi Res? :bow: Theres a few other of yours i'd like to see too! Cough Cough Robbie Cough

Bonoishot/Patsie/Jo/Lisa/WildHoney - get in touch! I'll send you my pics, I know some of you are in them (albeit your hands or side of face)

Anji said:

53.jpg

Can you send me the Hi Res? :bow: Theres a few other of yours i'd like to see too! Cough Cough Robbie Cough

Bonoishot/Patsie/Jo/Lisa/WildHoney - get in touch! I'll send you my pics, I know some of you are in them (albeit your hands or side of face)

Hi Anji :wave: email me at jemlovesu2@hotmail.com. I tried to email you through your profile but its said you dont accept emails. Same goes for anyone i spoke to at Abbey Road. Will send you any of my pics over. :D

Anji said:

53.jpg

Theresaeverard@aol.com :heart: :love:

Anji said:

53.jpg

Anji, email addy is jomel10@yahoo.co.uk :)

God, returning to normal life has been so boring - Red dwarf con was great btw!

Jo.

bonoishot said:
Oh forgot t say. Brian bringing you the cups of tea. Wayne and his mum told me and Wild that the day before. Brian is such a sweetie. :yes::heart:

Oh yeah, Brian brought me one too! That was a nice cup of tea! Oh and remember when he came back to give me my pen after Bono had nicked it! lol!

Jo.

lisa2004 said:

/email] :)

God, returning to normal life has been so boring - Red dwarf con was great btw!

Jo.

Pics on their way girlies :drool: Was wondering about how you got on with Red Dwarf!.

Boring isn't the word, I think I am still outside Abbey Road:lol: Or should that be WISHING :drool:

patsie said:
I am not very good at writing reports, so I will just post pictures to give you all an idea.
43.jpg

I have about 50 more pictures and I will post them in the next few days. I don't want to make 10 posts in a row of nothing but pictures.
:)
Great pics! Thank you!
By the way, what camera do you use? I'm in the market for something that actually focuses! :)

Re: Re: U2 in London - a week in pictures

BorderGirl said:

Great pics! Thank you!
By the way, what camera do you use? I'm in the market for something that actually focuses! :)

I have a Canon Powershot s3

Highly recommendable. It is fantastic.

Re: Re: Re: U2 in London - a week in pictures

patsie said:

I have a Canon Powershot s3

Highly recommendable. It is fantastic.

I'd agree, with photos like that Patsie :drool:

Any more to post? Need a fix of last weeks pics :scream:

Re: Re: Re: Re: U2 in London - a week in pictures

Anji said:

I'd agree, with photos like that Patsie :drool:

Any more to post? Need a fix of last weeks pics :scream:

I just need the Doctor to give me a ride in his TARDIS! I want it to be last week :sad: I'm missing Abbey Road!

Anji, the convention over the weekend was excellent! All the cast turned up (including Craig Charles, who looked fantastic and gave a very funny, open and moving Q & A session) and we even got the DJ to play Vertigo at the disco on Saturday night and he dedicated it to the U2 girls!! Hee!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: U2 in London - a week in pictures

lisa2004 said:

I just need the Doctor to give me a ride in his TARDIS! I want it to be last week :sad: I'm missing Abbey Road!

Anji, the convention over the weekend was excellent! All the cast turned up (including Craig Charles, who looked fantastic and gave a very funny, open and moving Q & A session) and we even got the DJ to play Vertigo at the disco on Saturday night and he dedicated it to the U2 girls!! Hee!

I know! That week has gone SO quickly :sad: What a great couple of days meeting U2 :drool: and all you guys :hug: We'll HAVE to meet up in October!

Craig is mental isn't he! Cool @ Vertigo :rockon: Most DJ's I ask for U2 say U what? bloody peasants :madspit:

27.jpg

lmao, mate...that is bono taking a picture of me! That day was the best wasnt it!!!!

here is the pic that bono took of me..

bonophotome.jpg

amazing photos btw patsie...the ones of bono just put a big grin on my face!!! ;)

lol..he did ok. spent a few seconds to make sure he got it right tho, bless him.

*sigh* the memories are flooding back now!

emmaking said:
lol..he did ok. spent a few seconds to make sure he got it right tho, bless him.

*sigh* the memories are flooding back now!

We All missed ya on the Thursday Em :hug:

emmaking said:
27.jpg

lmao, mate...that is bono taking a picture of me! That day was the best wasnt it!!!!

here is the pic that bono took of me..

bonophotome.jpg

amazing photos btw patsie...the ones of bono just put a big grin on my face!!! ;)

Half of me is in that pic to Em! :lol:

It was nice when he moved closer cos of the sun!!

Jo xx

Anji said:

We All missed ya on the Thursday Em :hug:

Yep, we did.

Emma, how funny was Tuesday night? Aww, thats right, you don't remember much of it!! Was cool though, Larry blowing kisses at us!

"Larry, you're so fit!!!" ...

"And you know it!" :lmao:

you guys have no idea how gutted i was that i couldnt make thursday. and the book signing on friday, pfftt! nevermind.

lol tuesday was the BEST..and yeah you're right, i dont remember half of it...

pls tell me i didnt say that to larry! lol ;)

Back
Top Bottom