U2 in Leather....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Winter Halcyon

War Child
I just want to share this pic... They look soooo sexy in leather..
smile.gif

Zc41592.jpg

------------------
Winter Halcyon
U2 in ELEVATION

U2 pictures album
http://community.webshots.com/user/winter_halcyon

[This message has been edited by Winter Halcyon (edited 11-02-2001).]

I have the calendar hanging up with the rest of 2001, and it is right at eye level as I sit at my desk, and Larry just stares at me...quick for all of you that have the calendar, look at it...Larry like is staring into your soul or something thing...it's wonderful!

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

After play practice tomorrow we're going to the mall and I MUST find that calendar (lol I'm only going to see "monsters inc" to see the trailer for the new Star Wars movie...I SWEAR...
smile.gif
)

------------------
~*Mona*~
"It's not what you're dreaming
But what you're gonna do.
It's not where you're born.
It's where you belong.
It's not how weak
But what will make you strong."

Originally posted by WildHonee:
After play practice tomorrow we're going to the mall and I MUST find that calendar (lol I'm only going to see "monsters inc" to see the trailer for the new Star Wars movie...I SWEAR...
smile.gif
)

I know how you feel, I have to find that calendar......

Last week, I went to the mall w/ my friends just so I could go to CVS and get Vanity Fair, but it was closed, so I made them drive around (can't drive yet) & find me another CVS so I could get the mag.... they wanted to kill me, but I was happy aferward....

Originally posted by Winter Halcyon:
smile.gif

Zc41592.jpg

Well actually, Edge is not wearing ANY leather, buy hey ,the four of them look pretty damn hot in black.

I LOVE BLACK!
*remembers the lyric "I see a red door and I want to paint it black" from the Rolling Stones*
ROCK ON BABY !
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~"Bono's Pupeteer"~*

*And if the mountain should crumble
Or disappear into the sea
Not a tear
No, not I...*

ooooooo maybe he's wearing velvet

biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over sweet sweet little Mona" -butchered Ramones~

"It's not what you're dreaming, But what you're gonna do"

"Your girl leans over and says, "Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?" ~Bruuuce!~

I LOVE that pic!!! I have that calendar and can't wait for January so I can have it up on my wall... drool...

Originally posted by Winter Halcyon:
smile.gif

Zc41592.jpg

eek.gif
God, could Adam *be* more of a stud? (Answer: no) And how sexy is Edge's oh so slight smirk? Screw admiring them from afar. I want them now
mad.gif

------------------
"I buy socks."
-Adam, when asked what he does with the money he would have spent on drink.

"The babes, the feast, and the toga conspire to give Adam the bearing of a Caesar (one of the late, inbred, lunatic Caesars, perhaps, but a Caesar nonetheless.)"
-Bill Flanagan, at an after-concert soiree with the band and Co.

"If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane."
-Adam, The Simpsons

I am in leather heaven!!!

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Originally posted by mmmBono:
Okay girls....you have to tell me where I can get that U2 calender!!!
I want it!!! I want it!!!
Luv Rani

I found mine at a local calendar store, but you can get it from calendars.com if you can't fine it.

Back
Top Bottom