U2 in Gelsenkirchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
5fafe641.jpg

3ceda2c7.jpg

kellyahern said:
f5d32320.jpg

OMG:faint: that is such an awesome picture!!!....:heart:...i love that man!! :heart: :drool:...thank you Kelly :)

silly question but how would i shrink this one down to use has my avatar...would photoshop do it?...thanks :)

Last edited:
Thankyou so much for those pics Kelly, they're incredible. You're always so fast!!

call me silly but has any one else noticed that Bono takes off his pinky ring while performing.

I've been watching pics from his meeting with fans here in Belgium in the afternoon (he still wears the ring) and at night on stage it's gone :eyebrow:

:huh: I know I need more sleep, call me an addict :wink:

kellyahern said:

it appears that edge needs some help with his audio pack - <sigh> guess I'm going to have to go over to Europe and help Edge get wired before the show:wink:

I'm way to excited to see that bono and edge are sharing a mic again

angel_28 said:
kellyahern said:
f5d32320.jpg

OMG:faint: that is such an awesome picture!!!....:heart:...i love that man!! :heart: :drool:...thank you Kelly :)

silly question but how would i shrink this one down to use has my avatar...would photoshop do it?...thanks :)

de7206e0.jpg

Last edited:
Mucca said:

Hey they're sharing microphones again! :)

i think bono/edge always shared a microphone during the "swinging to the music, whoa-oooaa-oaa" part of Vertigo. but i might be wrong... :confused:

thanks for the AWESOME pics, kelly! what would we do w/out you?? :bow: :up:

Back
Top Bottom