U2 in cars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
AdamElevColor15.jpg

i absolutley love his hair in that picture :drool:

FEELINNUMB said:
Sad_Girl said:
ElevEdge46.jpg

Speaking of Edge in that vintage green Mercedes of his...does anyone have any of the Showbiz Ireland photos of it being towed a few years back? I always wondered about that -- I thought being awarded the Freedom of Ireland meant that you could park your car in the middle of the street if you wanted -- how did Edge end up getting towed? He was rather unhappy about it, and that's not the kind of car you screw around with -- it's as sharp looking as its owner!

They're still on Showbiz Ireland but you have to really look for them. Just go and look at an article on U2 and on the left side of the screen you'll see links to old stories. Just look for something about his car getting towed. I was looking for a picture of Edge a few months ago and I read just about every damn article about U2 :crack: But I know I saw the pictures :D

omg, these are awesome pictures.

who is that guy wearing orange sunglasses that looks like bono in the driver's seat of that car?

thanks for all the pics
can someone post the pic of a young u2 sitting in the back seat of the car. i think they were all looking out from the back window. :wink:

No one posted pics of the Maserati yet...?! :sad:

Please, you know how much I love that car! :drool:

:wink:

I saw a midnight blue Maserati like Bono's when I was in Florida a couple weeks ago. I never did see the driver. But I imagined Bono getting into it. It was the most beautiful car I had ever seen. :drool:

3448682323232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A55964%3C5ot1lsi
[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up about Showbiz Ireland, and also for this picture of the dream man in the dream car. But look at him -- yakking on the cell with one hand, with the other on the wheel! I would think Edge would know better.

When I'm on the road, and the idiot in front of me stops short, or doesn't use a turn signal, or crosses four lanes of traffic in one motion without looking, I often think, while I'm swearing and screaming and flipping the hands and banging the wheel, geez, that could be Bono!:wink:

Thanks, that was very kind of you. :) I can't get over how beautiful that car is, and the site of it trussed up and swung onto a flatbed...I'd still like to know how they got away with it.

I also forgot they said Edge had a house in Morocco -- where did they get THAT from?

Back
Top Bottom