U2 in Buenos Aires!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VicksSs

Refugee
U2 arrived today at 2:30 am to our beautiful city and just now Bono went out to sign autographs to people! I wanna go there, but there's no-one home!! :madspit:

I'll post pictures as soon as I can... AHHHHHH!!! :combust:

Alright, I can't find pictures... all I know is he was on TV... I'm still :drool: :drool:

I'll keep on looking :wink:

oooh great they are there ^^
good thing they always have time for their fans...
why can't you go there??? you should!! :)

^ :lol: maybe slip into one of their Boeings? :wink:

yeah I don't know I'll try to be there tomorrow though... *sigh* I'll be on Thursday and that's for sure!!!

stuck in dublin when the boys are in your hometown eh :wink: well maybe if you'd called them they'd take you home with them :giggle:

Galeongirl said:
stuck in dublin when the boys are in your hometown eh :wink: well maybe if you'd called them they'd take you home with them :giggle:

I should have rang Bono and said: Hey B, would you mind giving me a lift to Bs As? (and getting me into the gig and then pulling me on stage to dance lol).

Vicky, querida, si no vas al Four Seasons te cago a patadas en el ojete! :wink: Hacelo por la patria!

^^ ill bet im the one stuck with the worst possible weather - its 12F right now, snowing heavily and the wind rocking my house. at least knowing how nice u2 are to their fans, (read some of the previous posts - ordering coffee n muffins for their fans, pizza etc) warms my heart :)

:bow: U2 - u guys are all heart!

99910306.jpg

f706231d.jpg

956ab09a.jpg

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Vicky, querida, si no vas al Four Seasons te cago a patadas en el ojete! :wink: Hacelo por la patria!

Jajaja, no te preocupes voy mañana y el jueves!! En honor a la patria, si!!! :D

Kelly, thanks for the pics!!! Awesome :applaud:

BonoFox1 said:
yES.. THEY LOOK HAPPY!!!...esp Larry in the balcony pic...Bono looks like he just woke up:cute:
yeah, and is it me or is the Bman growing a beard again?? :cute: ok I know I'm the only one in that opinion... oh well... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom