U2 in Berlin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
biff said:
Is it a beach towel?

Oh, gawd no. I'm keeping the beach towels. That was my birthday resolution - to go to the beach more this year. :hyper:

No, I think I'll throw in the green and white striped towels Ive had since the 70's :uhoh:

They sound very 70's. I have some green and orange ones from then that are truly despicable. Green and orange: the classic 70s colour combo.:drool:

kellyahern said:
Or orange and brown. I hate 70's orange and brown :yuck:

:barf: Me too and my mom had it everywhere :scream:

Thanks for the pics!

I hope FS makes the concert! :)

Can't wait for pics and reports! :wave:

kellyahern said:
Or orange and brown. I hate 70's orange and brown :yuck:

Yes, that's truly putrid. For me, basically, orange and anything. (I was deeply scarred by the 70s colour schemes; my mother-in-law had green and/or orange everything .) :barf: About the same colour as this barf guy.

By the way, Kelly, any pics from Berlin yet?

biff said:

Yes, that's truly putrid. For me, basically, orange and anything. (I was deeply scarred by the 70s colour schemes :barf:

I was too, I still can't stand anything that looks like it after all these years, even clothes!

biff said:

Yes, that's truly putrid. For me, basically, orange and anything. (I was deeply scarred by the 70s colour schemes; my mother-in-law had green and/or orange everything .) :barf: About the same colour as this barf guy.

By the way, Kelly, any pics from Berlin yet?

not yet, found a good site with some Poland pics though :)

http://muzyka.onet.pl/mr,20351,0,1,galeria.html

u2log had the link

biff said:
Thanks!:wave:

By the way, I'm partying like it's 1999 (check out thread count).

I read "thread count" as a reference to bed linen :lol:

I have thrown out all the brown and orange bed linen. I have no idea why I keep the towels.

PS We really need some Berlin pics to stop this manchester (small "m" ) convo :lol:

But in the meantime, what elements of colour/fashion today do you think will be disgusting to people of the future? Or have we perhaps attained taste perfection?

forgot about this one:

aaf244b1.jpg

Bono changes his shoes after I Will Follow :)

biff said:
But in the meantime, what elements of colour/fashion today do you think will be disgusting to people of the future? Or have we perhaps attained taste perfection?

I'm too old and cynical. lol

I was in the shops yesterday and the skirts have gold thread shot through. Just like the Balinese skirts I used to buy as a teenager. Its all just going around and around.

One thing I wish is that tapered jeans would come back into fashion. Tapered at the calf. Not this friggin demi flares we have had for the past 10 years. :mad:

Oh, as for disgusting, lowrisers with gstings peeking out the back. Or boys with their jeans half way down their knees. Is that "lool" ever going to go out of fashion. Oh, and Ugh boots for going out. Ugh boots are for attending swimming training at 6:00am in winter, or hanging around the house. Ugh boots are NOT going shoes. :mad:

beli said:

I'm too old and cynical. lol

I was in the shops yesterday and the skirts have gold thread shot through. Just like the Balinese skirts I used to buy as a teenager. Its all just going around and around.

One thing I wish is that tapered jeans would come back into fashion. Tapered at the calf. Not this friggin demi flares we have had for the past 10 years. :mad:

Oh, as for disgusting, lowrisers with gstings peeking out the back. Or boys with their jeans half way down their knees. Is that "lool" ever going to go out of fashion. Oh, and Ugh boots for going out. Ugh boots are for attending swimming training at 6:00am in winter, or hanging around the house. Ugh boots are NOT going shoes. :mad:

Agreed, especially about all the bum cracks. On plumbers, barely tolerable, but no where else thanks.

Queen Bee said:
I tried to remove the watermarks from all of those pictures but have been unsuccessful with Photoshop tonight. :mad:

Just pretend Adam's face looks perfect :happy:

adamanton1.jpg
wait a tic..
ladies, LOOK AT HIS RING.
Its faced outwards..
if thats his claddagh ring [ which his only has a heart on it ] it means NO MORE SUZIE! HES SINGLE!

okay, yes im getting my hopes up but ..
"There is an old tradition in Ireland that goes with wearing a Claddagh ring. If you wear your Claddagh ring with the heart facing outwards it means that your heart is available. If you were the Claddagh Ring with the heart facing inwards it means that your heart has already been taken by someone."

Okay yes, I have time on my hands!:drool:

Guh!

I'll always be a bono babe, but this pic as wallpaper on my pc at work is like - - - who's eyes do you look at.
live8_bonolarry3.jpg

Now Adam looking so fine. What's a woman to do?:combust:

biff said:
Thanks!:wave:

By the way, I'm partying like it's 1999 (check out thread count).

Me too, how long ago did that happen?

As far as color goes, persimmon and avacado green.:barf:

Last edited:
Good gawd Kelly and Scarletwine, I thought this thread was all about Adam but then you both reminded us all about how spectacular all of these men are. Who has got the droolable photo of The Edge?:drool: :banghead: :drool:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

wait a tic..
ladies, LOOK AT HIS RING.
Its faced outwards..
if thats his claddagh ring [ which his only has a heart on it ] it means NO MORE SUZIE! HES SINGLE!

okay, yes im getting my hopes up but ..
"There is an old tradition in Ireland that goes with wearing a Claddagh ring. If you wear your Claddagh ring with the heart facing outwards it means that your heart is available. If you were the Claddagh Ring with the heart facing inwards it means that your heart has already been taken by someone."

Okay yes, I have time on my hands!:drool:
I have read this about the ring and what it means also - you have no idea how you made my day by pointing this possibility out :drool:

irishdove said:
I have read this about the ring and what it means also - you have no idea how you made my day by pointing this possibility out :drool:
:lol:
:up:
I was freaking out, I looked at the ring and was like "Hey its right side up" & Then started spazzing all over :lol:
:angel: single adam? :drool:

Back
Top Bottom