// U2 Gifs part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
babydoll... this one...

larrycheckinmoobsqt3.gif

and for everyone interested... this was the gif I was talking about :wink: :macdevil:

:hmm: might need some slowing down ...

adammacphistoerrku1.gif

having fun??

:shifty:

wild... I am only doing this for you.....
that said, I don't think much people will understand this gif.... well, people who understand me will understand it... :evil:

bonotouchingjz4.gif

:bow:

Gg, I'm sooooooo glad you're back from vacation! You know, 'cause I missed your charm and wit and :blahblah:

Bono Mot said:
:bow:

Gg, I'm sooooooo glad you're back from vacation! You know, 'cause I missed your charm and wit and :blahblah:

you really are a sucky liar, you know that? :lol:

I really need more... video material... :evil: leftie anyone?

I can't believe you did that, you evil woman!! Kaf showed me that yesterday and I was wondering if you'd post it here :evil:

:drool: btw ;)

I lolled badly when I saw this piece tonight in the Enough Rope special... (couldn't watch it on my old pc, too crap pc ><)

:cute: Bono impersonating a Drunk Bono in conversation with Gorbachov

bonoimpersonatingdrunkbonogv9.gif

Back in the beginning of this thread, there was much talk of these GIFs.... Some people were asking for the original video, but as far as I could see, nothing ever came of it. Anybody got a download or a YouTube link or something? I'm sure I've seen this before but I appear to have lost it... I'm dying to see it again!

Lucy3011 said:

Back in the beginning of this thread, there was much talk of these GIFs.... Some people were asking for the original video, but as far as I could see, nothing ever came of it. Anybody got a download or a YouTube link or something? I'm sure I've seen this before but I appear to have lost it... I'm dying to see it again!

I uploaded it on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KOXMmTqcRY

:hmm: I didn't manage to make much out of it... the vid is pretty dark, so most parts of it would've turned out unrecognizeable in a smaller size..

edgefistsqn0.gif

edgebonowalkjy9.gif

:giggle: Edge walks odd...

this one was requested in another thread :)

bonoshockedfx6.gif

And this one just jumped into my mind when I was checking the vid...Bono and his happy jumps :whistle:

bonojumpslaneww0.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom