// U2 Gifs part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:
in the honour of the great Dreamoutloud13 and her amazing photoshop abilities...

:drool:

it's Rainbow Bono

bonohair3fd.gif

:lmao:

Which one is the real one? :hmm:

:shifty:

waynetravis said:

i have Christmas tree lights that do that :ohmy:

Hey, yeah! This year I'll ditch the tree and just put this up to watch! Beautiful AND economical! :wink:

bonocomet said:
Aww Mot, you know mi Bono es su Bono! :happy:

Zij zijn mooi :ohmy:
Dank u Gg!!!!!!!!!! :D

(did I get that right? :wink: )

:ohmy: almost! Zij has to be ze... zij = a female person or multiple persons.. ze = also a female person(confusing I know!)or multiple things :)
heck, I don't even get me own language :wink:

:shifty:

I love the look he gives just before he ducks back into his shirt.. like, yea right :eyebrow:

Oh then I am totally confused! Uh... Ze zijn mooi...? or Ze zejn mooi???? :huh: :lol: because the pics are male??? sorry :D

bonocomet said:
Oh then I am totally confused! Uh... Ze zijn mooi...? or Ze zejn mooi???? :huh: :lol: because the pics are male??? sorry :D

ze zijn mooi :) we don't have male/female in verbs..

vivalapopedge, I think you're right :lol: he's a mad bastard! :drool: an' don't we love that!

You beat me to bumping this thread up by about two minutes. Great minds think alike :wink:

I've finally gotten around to watching the Much Music thing, and I had to stop midway through it to make this:

larrysquare0xa.gif

:larry:: Bono is such a square.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Larry flunked out in geometry! :lol:

:lol:

What you missed in the next part of the clip was Larry muttering to himself: "No NO, SQUARES have four corners, circles no corners.. circles - NO CORNERS.. *smacking self* STUPID STUPID STUPID"

Ahahaha :eeklaugh:.... Actually in the next part of that clip you can see Larry mouthing the words "I'm on the telly! I'm on the telly!" to someone off camera :giggle:

PS - GG - Make the gif I originally told you to make. The clip of Baby!Bono and Baby!Adam laughing ;)

kafrun said:

PS - GG - Make the gif I originally told you to make. The clip of Baby!Bono and Baby!Adam laughing ;)

good that you reminded me... I'll see what I can do, but it was just a short moment, so it might turn out crappy like some of my gifs before!

177499454_a3f7805e17_o.gif

This one was really hard to do on our program here.... maybe someone could do a nicer one.... ...like Gg...? :wink:

Comet!

:applaud: Those are great! I especially love this one:

bonocomet said:

Turtlenecks bother me, too, Bono! <yank, yank>

:giggle:

And the fro! Priceless!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom