U2 gifs part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:
GRRRRRR now I'm really annoyed! I can't even cap Bono's famous four letter word speech :madwife:

a little gif to describe my feelings :wink:

bollocks0sy.gif

Bollocks???!?? :lol:

uh yea..
but I still haven't been able to cap the thing... and my converting program can't work with it either!! :scream: not faahaaaaair!

^ Larry trying to act :cute: Does anyone have a gif of him cheering in the Stuck video?? :lol:

For the Adam girls.. I've been playing around with my GIF program :shifty::
sillyboy.gif

and a smaller version without the text:
sillyadam.gif

^ :lol: kafrun! That's one of the Adam ones i was going to have my kid make... should I still have her do a bigger one of it? Or any other Adam clips you want?

bonocomet said:
^ :lol: kafrun! That's one of the Adam ones i was going to have my kid make... should I still have her do a bigger one of it? Or any other Adam clips you want?

:hyper: Oooh, yeah... uuhhh, I can't think of any right this second :uhoh: I'll be sure to let you know :) I've made a few more that I'll post, but I'm sure there's more moments to be captured.

Ok then! We'll do a bigger version of Adam tonite.... and the Larry one too. :) Now I'm late for work! uhoh!! I'll be back later this evening with goodies!!

Oh no... I don't have the Larry cheer vid on my computer! Does anyone have an upload of that SIAM video I can use?

^I'll upload it if no one else has it :shrug:

Here's the very first GIF I made. It's crap, I know, but here ya go anyway. Bono likes his Shiny Edge :giggle:
shinyedge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom