U2 gifs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it! the Smyth Dance Remix. Ah but Gg you should watch it!! If only for the Edge dancin in the street shot!!! There's a lot of great candid stuff of the band in there. Bono singing on the bus is cute. These are also from it...

iconu2sapphires13.gif
representEdgeplathegreat85.gif

oh and there's always.....

BonoOneladydance.gif

:uhoh:

Edgespet said:

Bono_212, those are all great! Would you mind if I used the first one for my signature? :love:

Feel free to use that, no problem :wink:

I'll work on the sweetest thing opening, but I think that the flower one thta's already been done is better than anything I could make

and GG, i'll get on making that 40k after school

and could someone help me get a little more advanced at this and explain to me how you make them on a bakcground, cause I've tried and they just end up looking like crap

Thanks! I'll check it out. haven't seen him in so long, but my family were faithful Emergency watchers, and he was a cutie! :)

I'm sorry galeongirl...I was sick and off the comp for awhile, so I didn't resize that gif before my free trial ran out :(

I might end up buying the software though, so cross your fingers...or I might just download some other trial.

Well I actually have no idea who made it, but most the stuff around here people are happy to share. I'd say use it and if you ever do find out you can credit them somewhere on your site.
:)

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Johnny Gage is such a hottie! (And he's held up quite nicely IMO) Can't post pics here but you can check out his website http://www.randymantooth.com/photo.html (You get a friendly reminder not to steal pics from his site if you right click photos. The pic on my sig isn't from his site.)

if you want the pics there, use printscreen and paint :wink: well that's useful if they're in a nice size
and Bono212, it's ok.. I figured because you weren't here for a while there might be something else bothering you :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom