U2 food cont.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge's_Chick

Babyface
I had my friend Phuzzie come over to spend the night at my dad's apt. My dad decided to cook for us raviolie with meatballs and garlic bread. I suddenly said "what if the meat balls where Bono brand so they are called Bono Balls." Phuzzie started laughing and my dad tells me that what I said was very un-laidy like of me, but then he said not to tell Phuzzie what the ravioli is and I imidiatly said that it is Adam ravioli, she then looks down at her food and comments on how she can't eat the food anymore and she starts on the bread and I then say that she is eating The Edge of the bread. she laughs again and we all ate our meal. It was definantly and interesting evening. So I hope you enjoyed reading my post.

------------------
I am stuck in a moment.

Originally posted by Edge's_Chick:
I had my friend Phuzzie come over to spend the night at my dad's apt. My dad decided to cook for us raviolie with meatballs and garlic bread. I suddenly said "what if the meat balls where Bono brand so they are called Bono Balls." Phuzzie started laughing and my dad tells me that what I said was very un-laidy like of me, but then he said not to tell Phuzzie what the ravioli is and I imidiatly said that it is Adam ravioli, she then looks down at her food and comments on how she can't eat the food anymore and she starts on the bread and I then say that she is eating The Edge of the bread. she laughs again and we all ate our meal. It was definantly and interesting evening. So I hope you enjoyed reading my post.

<------still thinks the meatballs should be called "Larry Balls"

*scandalizes self*

em.........

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

edge's chick- you're from snoqualmie? thats one of the most beautiful places ive ever been. i envy you!

alison

------------------
It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

Back
Top Bottom