U2 Feedback Fans click here and help create the longest piece of prose ever written

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanover

The Fly
Hi Feedbackers!

Are you ready to set a record?

All that's required is that each person that logs on adds to the passage.

Blank out everything and just let your creative juices flow. There is no set topic. It can contain whatever you like. There are no restrictions and no limits as to the amount you may contribute.

Ok! Let's put U2 Feedbackers into The Guiness Book Of Records!!

"Until we experience everything can we feel nothing".

She walked through the street. The velvet dress clung to her body.

The streetlights were dim as they cast a light shadow behind her. The wind whispered softly around her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was that? o_O

Someone passed by, brushing against her, a lost look lay in her eyes as she lifted her head.

She walked on until she came to the house with a bright red door. Light spilled from under the frame, as she debated whether or not to enter.

She blinked, trying to clear her vision. A man came into focus. She gasped and stumbled backwards.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why am I posting in this? :confused:

a bean bag......and beside it was a note saying this: "some will sell their dreams for small desires or lose the race to rats, get caught in ticking traps and start to dream of somewhere to relax their restless flight"....She looked to see if there was a name on it but there was nothing.....as she crawled off and rose to her feet she realized that.......

She bit his rist, her sharp vampire teeth sinking into his vain... the blood flowing into her mouth like a rushing river... the man's whole life flashing before her eyes, she seen his family... his friends... his birth... everything... then it all stopped, he lay their dieing... she looked around her... everything seemed to of changed...

She grabbed a mirror that lay on the ground....why it was there no one will ever know....but she took it and glanced at herself...her skin turned a whiter shade of pale. She screamed of horror.....then a man dressed in black sitting in the conrer played her a song...."Find the cost of freedom buried in the ground...mother earth will swollow you lay your body down"....she was confused as this man began to sing it over and over. She looked at the man she just killed and paniced. She ran towards the mouth of the tunnel as if something told her to follow then....

As she was running she thought it odd that she had seen herself in the mirror... vampires can't see their reflection, or at least that's what she thought...
She got to the end of the tunnel... the sun hurting her eyes as she looked at what she had come too... everything was so green and beautiful...
All of a sudden she heard a HUGE roar and looked to her right, and down a hill by a lake she seen, some kind of giant...

shes not a vampire u MORON! u were telling the story ALL WRONG!.....shes a ZOMBIE! lmao.....ok well back to the story *clears her thorat*....as she saw the giant she realized it was green giant.......he asked "Have u eaten ur vegetables young lady".....she looked at him kind of weird....and thought to herself.....this must be a dream so she jumped off the cliff figuring she would snap out of it and wake up from teh dream......when she landed in a tree she realized it was no dream then....

She thought to herself its a beautiful day, I cant let it get away. She was by the ocean, with big shadows and tall trees. With a shout she screamed "IM OUT OF CONTROL". She suddenly realized that some days are better than others, and that the 4th of july was coming up. She went where the streets have no name and to light fireworks and saw a unforgettable fire in gods country. She suddenly saw HOly Joe in the playboy mansion, and thought to herself if only god will send his angels to have peace on earth from all the bricks flying through the windows. She sais to herself-"Tommorrow, when i look at the world, for the first time I will stay until the end of the world, becasue I still havent found what im looking for.

when she came upon the child of god he was walkin along the road and she asked him "tell me where are you going" this he told her.....find the cost of freedom buried in the ground..mother earth will swollow you lay your body down..Sprawling on the fringes of the city In geometric order An insulated border In between the bright lights And the far unlit unknown. She stops to see the wedding dress that she will never own...a raggid girl in the sreets of l.a looking for a place to get away..no home, no love, no family...just a family portrait of you and me she carries in her sack...her only chance to get away from the crowded streets of downtown l.a....by the way i tried to make up songs like whats her face up top did....but i added in some of my own poetry towards the end...couldnt think of anything hehe

waking from the dream she thought she wasnt having she streched with all her strength and picked a tree twig from her hair...hmm thats strange.
"good morning sweetheart" she looked to her left and saw her pale companion
complete in horns and gold lame'

It's hard to be the girl of an artist-- she thought.
She left the bad and tried to dress.
Her legs feel strange, as if she had run for a long time.
She decided she had to find the way to get some concrete thing out of her life.
But what?

she didnt know....she went for a three mile jog when she came upon this abandoned warehouse.......she heard something moving inside, so she went to take a look and see what it was. As she entered it was pitch black and the only light she could use was a candle...of course after she lit it, the wind blew it out then she felt a cold hand grab her shoulder...

... startling a shriek of horror from her. She whirled, but saw no one. A voice spoke behind her, though she couldn't make out the words, and again she turned, close to panicking. But, as before, there was merely empty space. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath, trying to steady her heartbeat. Then the same cold hand clamped over her mouth ...

"Hey babe it's just me!".....it was her ex boyfriend michael myers....she let out a huge sigh of relief then asked" What are you doing here?".....before he could reply what seemed to be five knifes came through his stomache and she screamed with horror. She froze.....standing still she couldn't breath, think, or speak. Then a man wearing a green and red striped sweater came out from behind him "Freedy's back!"...as the turned around to run....a gigantic man wearing a hockey mask stopped her....she ducked as he swumg a sword at her......freddy's head went flying across the room...."You should know you can't get rid of me that easily", ....

<< I should have known that!
But I can't stay stuck like this, I want to move on>>

She kicked him with all her strenght . He was shocked and couldn't react, 'cos she hit some vital parts of him.

And out she run.

Some days Luck is just round the corner : as a metter of fact she met...

Back
Top Bottom