U2-Fanfiction.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anjarw

Acrobat
hey everyone :)

The new version of Wild Thoughts Escape is now online!!

Honeymufins and I will be working on www.u2-fanfiction.com together, but the best thing is you will be able to add your stories on your own! Simply register there for free and upload your stories, we will then add them to the site as fast as we can.

You can then also give reviews to other stories, even add images to your own stories :wink:

I thought it was a bit sad to see wild thoughts escape end up like that, so i decided to open up this new website and ask honeymufins for her help, as she probably knows best when it comes to fanfiction.

The domain should be easy to remember :) and we have loads of space for all kinds of fics. and yes, you're also able to add slash fics or stories with sexual situations, just give the necessary warning and rating to the story and there will be no problem.

anyway, we hope we can make this site really big, and everyone will love visiting the site again and again.

so all authors, go ahead and add your stories, if you don't want to do it yourself, you can of course also just send them to: archive@u2-fanfiction.com

if you have any questions or other comments you can also email us at this address.

enjoy the new site :D

anja

I signed up and will add my stories after I do some editing and refixing on a few, something I can do even if I have run dry of new stories:wink:

:wink: GOOD!!!

I'm REALLY HAPPY!!! Coz..like WTE wasn't updating and all...but PLEAZE I hope that all the autors will put back their storys there...like ydw and many more!!!

THANKS!!
Cathxxx

rockbaby said:
Will you be transferring the stories from WTE over there, too?

yeah we hope we can add all stories that were on WTE, but we'll have to get the permission of the authors first..

we'll probably start contacting all authors at some point this week if they haven't added their stories by then already :)

anjarw said:

yeah we hope we can add all stories that were on WTE, but we'll have to get the permission of the authors first..

we'll probably start contacting all authors at some point this week if they haven't added their stories by then already :)

By the way, I happen to be the author formerly known as LadyHeartland. Go ahead and post my stuff. I'm even toying with writing a second part to "October 31st"...

I stumbled across WTE a few weeks ago in reading YDW's Diary series and stumbled across my old work - some of which I'd forgotten I'd written!!

edge's girl said:
I signed up. I probably won't be able to get my stories up for a while though due to stupid mid terms :mad:

did you post your stories here or are they on wte? because i can add them for you then :)

rockbaby said:
By the way, I happen to be the author formerly known as LadyHeartland. Go ahead and post my stuff. I'm even toying with writing a second part to "October 31st"...

great :D i'll add yours later :)

anjarw said:

did you post your stories here or are they on wte? because i can add them for you then :)

they're posted on here, i've got one of them up already though. i'm using posting them as a break from mountian of work *fends of bio and chem labs with a stick*

This website is the best idea anyone has had in the history of ideas! I cannot wait to add my stuff. I signed up with the name "noodles", haha... anyway, am waiting very eagerly for my password to be sent to me so I can start getting stuff in there! :hyper: in other words PLEASE EMAIL ME NOOOWWWW:wink:

Elsie said:
This website is the best idea anyone has had in the history of ideas! I cannot wait to add my stuff. I signed up with the name "noodles", haha... anyway, am waiting very eagerly for my password to be sent to me so I can start getting stuff in there! :hyper: in other words PLEASE EMAIL ME NOOOWWWW:wink:

mmh that's actually an automatic email-response..so you should already have your password..maybe it got lost in your spam folder? :scratch:

if you don't have one in the next 10 minutes let me know and i'll give you a password for now so you can login and then you can change it yourself :)

anjarw said:

mmh that's actually an automatic email-response..so you should already have your password..maybe it got lost in your spam folder? :scratch:

if you don't have one in the next 10 minutes let me know and i'll give you a password for now so you can login and then you can change it yourself :)

Thanks so much. Yeah, don't think I ever got it...

Got it. :bow: I'm loving this website. Is there any chance my username can be changed from "noodles" to "Noodles"? Thanks again.

Elsie said:
Got it. :bow: I'm loving this website. Is there any chance my username can be changed from "noodles" to "Noodles"? Thanks again.

mmh i don't seem to be able to change usernames just like that :huh: i'd have to delete your account and create a new one..:scratch:

if it wouldn't be too much trouble, can we do that? Like if it's gonna be a huge hassle, no, but otherwise I'd like that :)

ok i did it, you can use the same password as earlier, but you'll have to upload that one story again because that got deleted as well :)

:wink: Hey, I'm Cath...well I've registered there...though I don't do any fanfic...just a big fan at ready them!!!

Well, I haven't receive yet my password and it's been like 30 min...since I've registered...could you PLEAZE send it to me!!!

u2_sarajevo@yahoo.ca

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Cathxxx

I just checked out the site!!! I think it is FAB:up: I am not creative enough to make up my own story but I really enjoy reading everyones!:wave:

cathou_u2 said:
:wink: Of course they are AWESOME!!!!

But I still don't have my pass...could anyone help me out...PLEAZ!!!:(

My address is above...

Cathxxx

sorry couldn't get online the last few days..i sent you the password now though :)

Hey, I'm having trouble accessing the site...don't know if it's my computer or something's going on with you, but the "this page cannot be displayed" page pops up every time, which is weird because it worked yesterday...don't know whats going on, I just want more fan fiction! Don't deprive me!

Back
Top Bottom