U2 FanFic Archive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
I didn't know if y'all knew about this, but I thought I'd post this anyway:

http://yourblueroom.bravepages.com

It seems to be a pretty classy operation--some slash, but it's well labeled and very easy to both find (if you like slash) and avoid (if you don't). The woman who maintains the site says it's still in beta, but there's some content up alreadt, although I haven't read any.

She contacted me cause I used to write fics for the U2 section at fanfiction.net before it tanked. Bet you never knew that. ;)

Anyway, check it out and I hope this hasn't already been posted.

What were your names on ff.net?

How comes I am the only one who never actually published her fics? :eyebrow:

Edgette said:
My name was Edgette...simple enough. :wink:

FS...I'd like to read some of your fics sometime. :yes:
Edgette........:hmm:............can't remember having ever read something of you, sorry. o_O I read almost everything on there :drool: but I can't remember your name, strange? Any significant works I could remember??

mwuahahaha........my fics..........pure flithiness which only a real gutter brain could thinks of. :mac:

lol, that's alright...my stuff wasn't very good. I wrote a story called "Desire"... it's not very good. There's a lot of smut and if I could I'd change a lot of it. I've been thinking of doing so actually. It was one of the first slash stories I wrote and it's super long.

I wrote a two-part thing which I'm rather proud of called "Never Let Me Go" and "Never Let Him Go". Maybe I'll send them to you if you'd like. :)

I'd still like to read yours too...gutter brains...:up:

:lol:

Desire.:hmm:.........L/A? I think I remember it!

I can't recall the other tow, but sure send them to me! :happy:

I can look for some, but I have lots of typos in it. :uhoh: Especially cos I wrote them mostly without caring if it was god or bad English - yeah in former imes I didn't care about it. :shifty:

One day when I'll open my sticker factory my 'I :heart: RP' and my 'GUTTER BRAINS UNITE!' will be loved. :yes::up: Want one then?? As a pressie?

No, Desire was mostly B/E...set around Achtung Baby actually.

I'll have to find the other two...I think I saved them on my old computer.

I can deal with typos. :D

hehe, yes! I'd like those stickers. :heart: :up:

Oh. B/E? Oh. I never read anything else but B/E stores taht 's why I though I might have remember yours.......Was it NC-17?

:D *rummages through dusty folders n her puter*

Yep, it was NC-17. Like I said, it wasn't very good so maybe that's why you don't remember it :shrug:

I'm sneaking into Interference from the front office...shhh. :evil:

I think I did remember it............I remember some stories I never read because they were too long, lol, I wish I could have read it. :(

:lmao: BAD girl!

I can send it to you if you'd like...

Funny thing, I was bored one day so I did a search on my username, "Edgette" here...and there's a few mentions of my stories in really old threads. It's weird to read people's opinions on them after such a long time.

I was one of the first people to post slash on ff.net...scary. :ohmy:

yes, I'm bad

:evil:

:lmao: That's weird indeed!

Sure sendemsendemsendem. Everything. :evil:

~~~~~~~~:evil:Second thread invaded by Edgette and FS:evil:~~~~~~~~~

okiez :hyper:

BTW, these conversations reminds me a lot on Boomer and U2SavesTheWorld before they disappeared all at once one day
confused-smiley-014.gif

*after trailing off for another 5 times because of rp'ing I will make a note to myself to read it laters - **makes note to self** * :shifty:

Yeah, thanks for the links!

*invades FS and Edgette conversation*
You guys know about loveisblindness.net and the slash livejournal, right? FS is fallin2u2 there, if I remember correctly. There's lots of goodies around there!

Hi Schmeg! :wave:

Yep, I know about LIB and u2slash...I lurk on u2slash quite often. I think I posted one thing on there before...it wasn't finished though.

:wave:

I did too, waaaay back in like February or March. It was finished but forgotten in about 10 minutes. :laugh:

Schmeg said:
*invades FS and Edgette conversation*
You guys know about loveisblindness.net and the slash livejournal, right? FS is fallin2u2 there, if I remember correctly. There's lots of goodies around there!
Yup, that's me. fallin2u2. :sexywink:

Hi there Everyone...

Sorry it's taken me so long to get over her to advertise my site...and now that I'm here I see that Pax has already done it for me! yay! I think the site has been up and open for business for about a week now.

For those of you who haven't been there yet, my site is called 'Wild Thoughts Escape'. It is a non-partisan site, open to gen, het and slash fics, although the slash fics are kept in a seperate area so as not to offend the unwary! lol

Any story is fine, as long as it's been spell checked and you fill out the header information (and it has to be about U2 of course). There is a submit link on the home page which will give you all the information you need to have your story archived on the site.

Please don't be bashful and think I couldn't seriously want your story....I DO!!

I am slowly trying to contact all the old ff.net writers, to see if they would like to have their stories archived. There were some truly talented writers on ff.net and i'd like to encourage them all to start writing again.

I am a collector of U2 fanfic, so making this site was really only a matter of time. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you might have. My email is wildarchive@yahoo.com.au

PS: Thanks Pax, for liking the new name better and for starting this thread!

Back
Top Bottom