U2 fan fiction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
Upon Sicy's suggestion, I'm asking this question over here.

Which of you read the U2 section over at fanfiction.net...and which of you actually *write* for it?

Confess.

Now.

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

I just had the feeling that PLEBA was the next logical place to take it.
wink.gif

Was I right?

I've written one story there.

Called "The Fire Of A Thousand Suns."

It's still got one more chapter to go yet.

And it's probably going to be the LAST fanfic I ever write. lol.

Other than that, I don't read too much of it.

~Bona

------------------
Larry Mullen Jr.'s Harley Club: The motors are loud for a reason. :D

All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

Originally posted by paxetaurora:
Which of you read the U2 section over at fanfiction.net...and which of you actually *write* for it?

I once checked into it and saw a story about Adam and Larry making out!!!
icon33.gif
Never visited that page again

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

I accidentally read a slash story there once (seriously. I was like "NC-17? That sounds familiar, but I can't remember what it means...oh well, it's a U2 story...")
It was NASTY. I mean, REALLY nasty. I couldn't even finish it...
*shudder*
I've been reading Bona's story though, it's good.

I read some of the G and PG rated stories that look like they are funny...I don't care for a lot of the other stuff though.

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

I have written a few stories for fanfiction, BUT NO SLASH! People liked my story about them NOT in a band best. And then I wrote one putting U2 in a Shakesperean play. I loved that one....still need to finish both of those.

my author name there is elizabethPgh.

I have read the slash, and found some of it interesting, some of it lame, some of it hilarious. There are some really, really excellent writers that post stuff there. There was this one story about Muses that i adored!!!

I have a link to fanfiction from my website, but I haven't been there in awhile.

hey paxetora, if you want to check out my newest fiction, visit this website: http://www.loverescueme.com:8080/welcome.htm

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Originally posted by elizabeth:
hey paxetora, if you want to check out my newest fiction, visit this website: http://www.loverescueme.com:8080/welcome.htm

the birthday present. YAY!!!
icon14.gif

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

[This message has been edited by AM (edited 04-08-2002).]

i write u2 fanfiction for fanfiction.net i have the pen name of Evilpurpletwix faery and have two stories, "Every rose has it's thorn" and "the machine" go check em out!
wink.gif

------------------
Be uncool, yes be awkward
"I look cool, i am cool"- Lardence
9:55: With a bit of a wink in his eye, Edge apologizes for last year's rambling Grammy
speech, then begins to natter on again. You go, Dave! ~ from Rolling Stone mag, at the Grammy's
when you're strange- no one remembers your name...

i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2
or talk to me through evil MSN : u2jamjar@hotmail.com

I'm a confessed slash reader.

I don't (can't) write.

------------------
I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a 1,000 diamonds strewn across a blue plain. I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless. And in this moment I am happy... happy.

Love,
Emily

I wish you were here.

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
Emily's Wallpapers

I read fanfic sometimes...usually on the recommendation of a friend. But other than that I don't have much time for extra reading...school keeps me VERY busy
frown.gif

Kiran, Bona, and Eliz, I LOVE your stories
smile.gif
You guys are GREAT writers!

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Back
Top Bottom