U2-ey Birthday...I think my obsession has gone too far

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonogirl10

The Fly
ok so today is my b-day and i've never had such a u2-ey b-day from family and friends. it all started this morning when my family called..(insanely early...i thought i could sleep in since my morning class got cancelled but nooooo lol) anyway, my uncle called and said "this is bono so "happy birthday to u..." and he continued singing in a bonoesque voice...well at least he tried. (he's the same uncle who leaves messages on my machine saying he's bono) then my sis threw me a surprise party in the rec room and it was decorated 1/2 b-day and 1/2 st.patrick's day. lol. there were "happy birthday banners and happy st.patrick's day banners" the cake had green icing and the table had cold coins and shamrocks. lol and of course all the gifts were labeled "Mrs.Hewson" or Bono's Future Wife", etc and they blasted elevation/sweetest thing too. my roomie bought me a u2 poster and my other friend made a little heart shaped pillow w/bono's face in the middle. lol. it has a plastic slip so u can put different pics in too. and of course i got the ever popular u2 greeting cards online. lol...so i guess everyone really does know of my u2 obsession huh? ok well i've babbled long enough and have to do homework now *ugh* ttyl!

That's too funny!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Happy Birthday!!!

smile.gif
cool.gif
smile.gif
cool.gif

------------------
I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a 1,000 diamonds strewn across a blue plain. I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless. And in this moment I am happy... happy.

Love,
Emily

I wish you were here.

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
Emily's Wallpapers

AWWWWWWW thank you all for your birthday wishes! i did have a fun one!
smile.gif
yea i get to bring my bono pillow home.... my parents may actually begin to wonder about my mental health...lol

Back
Top Bottom