U2 Exhibit at RocknRoll Hall of Fame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elizabeth

New Yorker
Sorry to start a thread that was already in "U2 gatherings." This will prob. get moved, or deleted, but as I was reading that thread I did not see a tremendous amount of PLEBAns there. Is anyone from this forum planning to go see the exhibit? People seem to think it will be there (Cleveland) for awhile. Maybe it would be a good place to meet up, sort of the second convention thing.

I know I did not get to go to the first one, and I was bummed.

Anyway, I was just wondering if my fellow PLEBAns had any machinations, ruminations or considerations regarding this imminent event.

that's all!

I'm thinking of going sometime this summer either on the way to Sturgis, or as a roundabout way home from Sturgis. Probably late July or August, which is why I haven't posted posted up there. Aren't they planning to go in January, when it's so damn cold?

I would love to come but i would have no way of going there and besides i dont think my mom would be to keen to allow me to go meet up with you guys!! :(

:sad: I won't be able to make it next summer. sorry girls :sad:

I"D LOVE TO MEET YOU ALL!!!

For once it pays to live in Ohio/Pennsylvania!!!!

I can get to Cleveland without much of a problem. I was planning on going to see the exhibit anyway, but I'd love to meet some PLEBAns at the same time!

I need to drag my mom down there with me...Of course, I will *hopefully* be out of the country the end of June through the middle of August...

:tongue: Fishy we are THERE

My friend Matthew is from Ohio and he said when he goes home for Thanksgiving he's gonna see the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame again before "crappy U2 invades" :rolleyes: :tongue:

you all should definitely go if you can :) i have to go through all of pa..that's 7 hours of nothing but rocks on either side. wheee! the guy i talked to said they were gonna have edge's boots and hats, and his #7 shirt, bono's guitar i think from the rn h era..and...i can't remember what else..

hippy said:
OMD sounds soooo good!

I'm TOTALLY up for a road trip to Ohio! It's only 20 hrs from my house ;)

LMAO, only 20 hrs.

I'd love to meet you guys also. I went this fall and got to pet Mirrorball Man and The Fly. Damn, if you thought he was in shape during popmart you should see the tight ass in the fly pants.
:drool: :mac: :drool: :censored:
Anytime is good.

Julie

Jam Jar said:
you all should definitely go if you can :) i have to go through all of pa..that's 7 hours of nothing but rocks on either side. wheee!

GEEZ thanks a whole truckload. I don't hear anyone complimenting the drive through JERSEY!!! Oh wait, sorry, they would if they could see anything beyond all the construction. And toll plazas.

Anyway, there are more than rocks. There are trees, and small little trailer homes, and deer, and once i counted over 20 groundhogs in less than four hours.

And ANYWAY I have to drive it more than you so QUIT YER WHINING!!

just kidding. love to see ya! ta ta!

i'm going to cleeeevland...i'm going to cleeevland...to see U2ooooo....to see U2oooooo.....i love that baaaaand...i love that baaaaaand!

elizabeth said:

GEEZ thanks a whole truckload. I don't hear anyone complimenting the drive through JERSEY!!! Oh wait, sorry, they would if they could see anything beyond all the construction. And toll plazas.

Anyway, there are more than rocks. There are trees, and small little trailer homes, and deer, and once i counted over 20 groundhogs in less than four hours.

And ANYWAY I have to drive it more than you so QUIT YER WHINING!!

just kidding. love to see ya! ta ta!

i'm going to cleeeevland...i'm going to cleeevland...to see U2ooooo....to see U2oooooo.....i love that baaaaand...i love that baaaaaand!

well EXQUEEZE ME! :p i'd say the state with the most contruction is Ohio, really. Nj..bah. the only reason we have so many toll booths is cos we're...uh..i'll get back to you on that one. and no man, all's i saw was rocks. O_O oh, and i counted 8 mullets on the stops.(much to my delight :) hehe! oh and i am sure i will be chanting that along the way. it'd be so great- a sort of pleba convention in cleveland. they have some wonderful places to go there, and the italian section of town is great! :)

Last edited:
I'm all for it. I really wanted to go to the opening, but I'm willing to make that decision when I find out ... when it actually is opening ...

Jam Jar said:

oh, and i counted 8 mullets on the stops.(much to my delight :) hehe!

there's this rest stop on the way home from here... It's mulletworld. Really. I think whatever town that is is the hick capital of Indiana... I get random guys in full cowboy gear say howdy at me there a lot. It's INDIANA. You're NOT A COWBOY. There's no cows to herd, we grow CORN.

uh, anyway, ROCK HALL YEAH WOO

madonna's child said:
Elizabeth, are these people ripping on Penn Dot?

*shock* *horror* :scream:

;) :tongue: :D

HOW DARE THEY???

never make fun of Cone Man!

1301543_200X150.jpg

here's his face
ConemanFace.gif

Back
Top Bottom