U2 Elevation Key Chain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SJ

Refugee
Hi everyone!
I am so sad right now, I lost my keys today with my U2 Elevation key chain that I bought at an Elevation show. Its the one that is silver, with U2 on front and heart in suitcase on the back....
So since you all seem to know everything:yes:, I am hoping someone can lead me to where I can order a new one. I just checked both Ebay and U2.com with no luck:sad:
The wierd thing is that we went to Rock Bottom and In Gods Country was playing, and after the meal we went to the car and my U2 keychain was gone:scream: I swear the waiter wanted my keychain and took it off the table!?!?!?!!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
thanks

Why does that link take me to a main page of some sort? :crack:

I want to see the cool things :sad:

And the keychain is not heavy at all :)

It took me to a wierd page too, but then I just entered http://www.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/fanfire.woa/wa/default?sourceCode=FANWEB
and then go to the U2 stuff and there it is :D
I loved that keychain so much, it was like my good luck charm! It was all worn out though, so I guess its ok that I lost it so I can get a brand new shiny one :)
Hippy like Sicy said its not heavy at all, you should get one too!!! And thanks, I wasnt sad about losing my whole set of keys and my 500 lire keychain my hubbie had made for me, but damn the U2 one was a great loss:lol:

Wow, I didn't know about that site! They have loads of things I like! But I can't buy anything because I don't have any stupid credit card :madspit:

Last edited:
That's terrible :( I hope you find another one :hug:

I have a sordid story about mine. I carried it around on my keychain so long its little hook wore thin and came apart. I was walking out of the Wal-Mart I barely heard a "clink" and looked down to see it on the ground! I picked it up and put it back on my keychain using its little suitcase handle. But after a few months, that metal twisted and and wore out and broke too! It fell off one day in the rain! This time, I put in in my changeholder in my car. It was there for almost a year and I almost forgot it was there. A couple weeks ago, I got in a kind of bad wreck and my car got totaled:( I had to clean it out so they could take it to the junkyard, which I really hated to do. I had almost lived in that car for 3 years and my whole life was in it- clothes, important papers, CDs, souveniers from trips, maps, lots of stuff. I thought I got everything and they towed it away. That night I remembered my keychain and some state quarters were still in it! I panicked! The next day, I went down there and got my keychain back. It's all twisted at the top and scratched up, but it's still my U2 Elevation keychain and I love it. If I can get a new one online, I'll get it, but keep the old one too.

U2Kitten said:
That's terrible :( I hope you find another one :hug:

I have a sordid story about mine. I carried it around on my keychain so long its little hook wore thin and came apart. I was walking out of the Wal-Mart I barely heard a "clink" and looked down to see it on the ground! I picked it up and put it back on my keychain using its little suitcase handle. But after a few months, that metal twisted and and wore out and broke too! It fell off one day in the rain! This time, I put in in my changeholder in my car. It was there for almost a year and I almost forgot it was there. A couple weeks ago, I got in a kind of bad wreck and my car got totaled:( I had to clean it out so they could take it to the junkyard, which I really hated to do. I had almost lived in that car for 3 years and my whole life was in it- clothes, important papers, CDs, souveniers from trips, maps, lots of stuff. I thought I got everything and they towed it away. That night I remembered my keychain and some state quarters were still in it! I panicked! The next day, I went down there and got my keychain back. It's all twisted at the top and scratched up, but it's still my U2 Elevation keychain and I love it. If I can get a new one online, I'll get it, but keep the old one too.

awww. :hug: that is really sad! I'm really glad you got it back though! :) I'm like that with earrings, i always manage to find them eventually when one falls off.

I need to get me one of these keychains, they're really cute! :D

U2kitty- :hug: I am sorry you got in a car wreck, but glad you got your U2 keychain back! Ya know mine had broken once before, so I had to put new wire to hold the keychain to the round thingie, anyways they break easily but it was my favorite keychain I ever had! So I ordered a new one, it should be here soon :)

I didn't get that. I have another U2 key chain. they have this dog tag engravnig machine at the wal mart near me..and you can put what ever you want on it..so I made on that says "U2 Elevation Tour 2001" and then all the dates i saw them :) thats my only u2 key chain..but it's still cool! I want the elevation one!

AdamsMango said:
I didn't get that. I have another U2 key chain. they have this dog tag engravnig machine at the wal mart near me..and you can put what ever you want on it..so I made on that says "U2 Elevation Tour 2001" and then all the dates i saw them :) thats my only u2 key chain..but it's still cool! I want the elevation one!

AdamsMango- That sounds very cool, your own unique Elevation keychain! Great idea! I might have to check out the dog tags next time I'm at WalMart so I can make myself one of those:yes:

U2SJ said:

AdamsMango- That sounds very cool, your own unique Elevation keychain! Great idea! I might have to check out the dog tags next time I'm at WalMart so I can make myself one of those:yes:

aww thanks!! I made 2..the other one i put on a chain and wear around my neck sometimes. Close to my heart..just like the memories of the shows :heart:

HEY, is the "Smell the Flowers" t-shirt the one that has "one" written on the back in a bunch of different languages?

I have that shirt, but its so worn out that the buffalo scene is all cracked up, and its all shrunk and unattractive, but it is on my U2 room wall now!

I thought I was the only one who broke her key chain. Lucky for me when I decided to buy it in Slane I decided to buy 2 because I know my stupid self and i was sure I was going to loose it! But it's cool that they can still be found and you can buy them!:yes:

Back
Top Bottom