U2 Easter eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrittanyNova

The Fly
You know how when you were a little kid you'd use that crayon to draw pics and put names of what you liked on eggs? I bet most of you did that, I know I did! Or use little stickers? Well I'm no good at photoshop but most of you seem to be, so would you please make some U2 Easter eggs and post them? Put your favorite guy or U2 related thing on an egg and get creative, things could get very fun and interesting! :yes: Is this a good idea or what? :sexywink:

*unlocks*

Whaddabout that one? :D
33738%3C4723232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233896533%3A5ot1lsi

FS, your U2 Easter eggs are just what I need. I need a break from FYM big time. This is just what the doctor ordered!! Thanks!
*ready to indulge heavily in PLEBAn pleasures*:drool: :drool: :evil: :censored: :heart: :combust:

flaming june said:
What's wrong with cute bunny Larry??? :cute:
He looks like a psychotic pink bunny who is able to hide a power saw in his big fluffy paw. :reject:

FallingStar said:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
*falls off chair*
*gets back up*
*falls off again*
One of them is the funniest thing I've ever seen...but I can't decide which one.

brdemi said:
I was thinking of that bunny in the football Stuck video :lol:

Me too, and that pink bunny people carried around to all the Elevation concerts and in GA lines! Looks just like him! :lol: I wondered if the "Stuck" bunny was kind of a tribute to the concertgoing pink bunny? ;)

Back
Top Bottom