U2 dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AdamsMango

War Child
Freer than a bird 'Cause we're rockin' Ohio
I had a U2 dream last night!! it was SOO cool. I had to help out with the drumming!! Larry had to leave for awhile and i was going to do the drumming. He was showing me how everything works..and he had to play the keyboard on i will follow (makes no sense at all!!) and we became friends..now i am larry obsessed!! :wink: anyone else had any U2 dreams lately?

Have u been watching too much of "Stay" video recently?.....kidding......I had a couple of U2 dreams a while ago but no time for now (gotta get back to work...well really more like studies)......maybe tomorrow.:wink:

<despite the avatar I'm really a dark sider too!!!LOL!!>

Last edited:
I had a dream once that I was watching a (live) Pete Yorn concert with Bono in the house I stayed at during spring break of my senior year. :huh:

And I had a dream that a bunch of PLEBAns and I went to Dublin and Bono's father gave us an informal tour of the city and showed us the house Bono grew up in. Except it was in Northern Michigan and it was a Frank Lloyd Wright house (kinda like a combination of Taliesin East and one in...Oak Park, Ill., I think. Plus pine needles everywhere. *nods* *pretends to make sense*). I think. :huh: :huh:

Uhh...I can't think of any others at the moment, but that should suffice for a window into my strange, strange mind. :wink:

Last edited:
I've had a variety of U2-related dreams.... I dont want to share, they're all for ME!!!!

My dreams are quite inconsequential... they involve me being beaten in a burlap sack with a reed plucked from Paul McGuinness' garden... odd perhaps? Or is this so shockingly true that you feel guilty for not admitting it first...

PS- I don't actually think this, but for shame on the sicko who does... after reading some of these responses I'm afraid to dream.:wink:

Last edited:
Last Saturday I dreamt with them :hyper: They were going to have a concert in my town. It was an Elevation show because I was standing next to the heart are there weren't too many people waiting with me. Then someone of the staff came onstage and told us that the show was going to start in 8 hours, but nobody wanted to leave. I asked the girl if she could ask Bono to dance with me onstage that night and she told me that I could go to the backstage with her and ask myself so I went with her to meet Bono. I remember he was sitting on an armchair, wearing his blue shades, drinking a cup of coffee and that I came into the room and sat on his knees. I don't remember what happened after that :scratch: :scream:

I dream with them very often and all the dreams are veeery cool and very real. When I wake up I always feel very very disappointed because it wasn't for real.

LOL! Those are all great dreams guys. Dude, a couple of weeks ago I actually had this really weird dream, and I thought it was so ridiculous. Ok so in my dream I'm seeing the "Beautiful Day" video and Bono is walking but instead of "Beautiful Day" playing the J-Lo "Jenny from the Block" song (ewwww) is playing instead and Bono is lip synching to it. I told my friend and she was like "why in the world would you have Bono lip synching to a J-Lo song?" Why J-Lo's song was in my dream I will never know but it's so weird now since supposedly they dueted together...maybe I'm clairvoyant? LOL

I have luckily had many U2 dreams in the past, my favorites were the one where Bono rode up on a white horse to my house and took me away, one where Bono and I were sitting outside a cafe in San Francisco having coffee, and my favorite that was a 2 night continuation dream was that I was inside of some hotel and he kept appearing at the top of this tall spiral staircase thing and somehow we ended up in this room in a sleeping bag but my cousin was there watching to make sure nothing happened:mad:
TeeHee I know how you feel about waking up and being sad it was only a dream :(

Bonogirl10 said:
LOL! Those are all great dreams guys. Dude, a couple of weeks ago I actually had this really weird dream, and I thought it was so ridiculous. Ok so in my dream I'm seeing the "Beautiful Day" video and Bono is walking but instead of "Beautiful Day" playing the J-Lo "Jenny from the Block" song (ewwww) is playing instead and Bono is lip synching to it. I told my friend and she was like "why in the world would you have Bono lip synching to a J-Lo song?" Why J-Lo's song was in my dream I will never know but it's so weird now since supposedly they dueted together...maybe I'm clairvoyant? LOL

*imagines Bono singing and dancing I'm still I'm still Jenny from the block

That's scary :no:

*walks in, clearing her throat* Haven't had any U2 dreamz in a long while but 1 that i always remember is.... Me standing in line waiting my turn to get the band's autograph. They were sitting @ a long table and u'd go from Larry,Adam,Bono and Edge. There was also CD's & other cool stuff u could buy if u didn't have something 4 them to sign. My mum [who knows why she was there] grabbed a pic of them and wrote the date then gave it to me and said have them sign this. I get the guys to sign it...when i get to Edge he make a comment that he doesn't like the way his hair [Don't Laugh! he had hair once :p ] looked in that pic & was thinking of changing it. I tell him no i like the way your hair looks so he smiled and said he'd keep it that way then if i liked it. The whole time we're talking he's signing the pic w/one hand & the other is holding my hand w/his fingers stroking the inside of my palm!! It felt so real 'coz I could feel his fingers doing that plus feel the warmth of his hand holding mine!!! *happy sigh as she remember that dream* now a days i just dream 'bout my prince ^_^ *take a bow and walks out*

I had this sad sad U2 dream last week, quite depressing, and it took me a bit when i woke up to realized that it had only been a dream (it felt like i was actually there :shrug: ) because i was still crying.

So anyway, somehow, i'm riding on this plane home (from somewhere, i don't know where) and then five minutes before we were going to land i realized that all of U2 has been sitting behind me and i hadn't even noticed! :sad: So then i start getting all excited and jumping out of my seat to go talk to them and maybe have them sign my POP booklet maybe, (and i forgot my camera :mad: so i was a little mad at myself) and they all ignore me and act busy. :( And i'm being really nice but it really scared me b/c i wasn't expecting them to respond like that, so i just sat back down and started crying. And then i woke up, but i was crying for real, and then i realized i was just dreaming.

But it was really sad. B/c i know they aren't like that, they always care about the fans. I also couldn't believe i could have gone an entire flight without noticing they were behind me! :rolleyes: What can i say, i just have weird dreams.

:ohmy: I finally had another U2 dream! It was another weird one...They were planning a concert in my high school gym (they seem to do that a lot in my dreams :lol: ). All I remember is that was standing directly in front of the stage and when they left before the encore the entire audience left except for a handful of us...then the band got mad and wouldn't play the encore. :lol: weird!

The most recent was a couple of weeks ago. I dreamed that Bono and I were driving on these really desolate country roads to go see someone. Along the way there was a store and we decided to stop and get some stuff for the rest of the trip. Ok...gets stupid here...we then took a shopping cart out of the car and began to decorate it...thats when I woke up.

Kariann said:
The most recent was a couple of weeks ago. I dreamed that Bono and I were driving on these really desolate country roads to go see someone. Along the way there was a store and we decided to stop and get some stuff for the rest of the trip. Ok...gets stupid here...we then took a shopping cart out of the car and began to decorate it...thats when I woke up.

I'm pretty sure that had something to do with me sleeping under your bed

wertsie said:
:ohmy: I finally had another U2 dream! It was another weird one...They were planning a concert in my high school gym (they seem to do that a lot in my dreams :lol: ). All I remember is that was standing directly in front of the stage and when they left before the encore the entire audience left except for a handful of us...then the band got mad and wouldn't play the encore. :lol: weird!

my larry drumming dream happened in my high school auditorium!! he was teaching me on the stage!! whooo..i remember rubbing his tummy too..:tongue:

I had a dream not too long ago about Larry, where he was a bartender and for some reason I kept throwing money at him. I guess I've watched the movie Cocktail too many times...

Advancd warning: Slashy/morbid content.

I've have several U2 dreams, and unfortunately, in quite a few of them members of the band have died. Bono once and Edge an alarming seven times. Adam's only appeared in two of my dreams and Larry is in almost all of them; neither of them have ever died before, though.

I had one dream in which I was living in a bording school that was basically a big dollhouse (?) and walked in on Naomi and Adam having an argument.

In another dream, Larry was trying to protect me from some sort of mass murderer who'd already gotten Edge.

In yet another dream (and my personal favourite), I was Larry in bed w/Adam, doing things I shan't elaborate on. :wink:

I had another dream that me and Bono were driving a tractor together. That one was fun. :lmao:

I had one recently....
I was at a motel that the band was staying at. I don't know where Bono and the Edge were, but Adam and Paul were giving some sort of press release or something in the parking lot, and Larry & I were hanging out in the motel room :hmm:
I can't remember much else, except that we kept going outside to laugh at Adam and Paul :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom