U2 Dictionary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DreamOutLoud13

Blue Crack Addict
Okay, this has the potential to be a fun thread. Here around PLEBA we tend to have our own little terms for things in the U2 world, so why not compile those terms and their definitions into one thread?

I'll get the ball rolling:

Bonosleeves - Wearing your sleeves so long that they cover most of your hands. Bono almost always has Bonosleeves, though the term can be attributed to anyone. Example, if Ali has Bonosleeves, one might refer to it as "Ali Bonosleeves".

Notmullet - Larry's hair during the Vertigo tour. His hair was worn long and slicked back against his head with plenty of grease. The style is not a mullet (as mullet fans are quick to point out) though it looks like one.

There are so many more just waiting for definitions, but I don't want to take all of the good ones myself. So go on, build our little dictionary. Feel free to expand on eachother's definitions, and also, it wouldn't hurt to include explanations for some of the running jokes we have going in the caption thread (ie. Adam's superglue, Bono's shiny, etc.)

I know in RSOC we have lots of terms for Adam's hair styles like

Zoohawk: is Adam's bleached buzz cut
Da'Fro: is the wild "out of control" curly locks
:hmm: I will come back if I think of more.

He can frequently be found naked. Sightings of a naked Clayton include:

-The recording studio
-Larry's kitchen

:lmao: Geez. I can't deciode which is funnier: Larry's probable acidic remark upon finding Adam naked in his kitchen or his probable acidic remark upon finding Adam naked in the studio.

:reject: Werse yet, /my/ probable acidic remark upon finding him naked anywhere near me..
In fact, this gives me an idea...I'm bored. :shifty:

eta See, I knew if I looked at that long enough, I'd have more fodder. :lmao:

Last edited:
Souly said:
This is what the Pleban dictionary looked like before it went down - http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache...ary&hl=en&gl=ca&ct=clnk&cd=5&client=firefox-a
:ohmy: Wow... it was Echo's PLEBA glossary that I found during a Google search several years ago which led me to Interference! :up: It all sounded so intriquing - if slightly naughty. Just the way we like our PLEBA, huh? :evil: :silent: :D

And though our paths never crossed until after Echo left Interference, I still get an email from her occassionally when she's updated her current site. (Kind of scary place, that... nice pics, but the fanfic/slash = :yikes: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom