U2, Cursing and the Elderly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stephannv

War Child
at least 200 ft away from Bono at all times!
HAHAHHA, I was with one of my friends the other day,
and she suggested that we go to a thrift store, b/c you can find some really cool stuff.
When we got there, the very first shirt she picked up was the PopMart tour shirt. I was looking at something else and she yelled my name and said , "hey, it that The Edge guy?"
Before she could finish saying "edge" I grabbed the shirt and yelled "son of a b****!!"
The whole store turned around and look at me, so I calmly announced "Sorry, but y'all don't understand, I just found a PopMart shirt for $2"
The elderly lady at the register shook her head at me.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

so, to hit the main points:
1. Went to thrift store
2. Stole pizimp POPMART shirt from friend
3. Cursed loud and scared the elderly

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!:mac:

Last edited:
stephannv said:
HAHAHHA, I was with one of my friends the other day,
and she suggested that we go to a thrift store, b/c you can find some really cool stuff.
When we got there, the very first shirt she picked up was the PopMart tour shirt. I was looking at something else and she yelled my name and said , "hey, it that The Edge guy?"
Before she could finish saying "edge" I grabbed the shirt and yelled "son of a b****!!"
The whole store turned around and look at me, so I calmly announced "Sorry, but y'all don't understand, I just found a PopMart shirt for $2"
The elderly lady at the register shook her head at me.

1. Went to thrift store

mmmm thrift shops rock my socks ( u2 pins, very old school for 5 cents, strange pants, etc etc- wonderous place!)

stephannv said:

1. Went to thrift store

:up:

Well done, you've done more good deeds than Bono this week, I can tell you that!:lol:

Great story, I didn't know thrift stores were such great places to find U2 memorabilia. I'll have to track some down. I used to go to them all of the time, they have all sorts of really cool cheapo things.

lmfao.. that's hilarious :lol:
I do that sometimes.. me and some friends went to this old cd store and found a bunch of vinyls and old singles.. and I yelled out "bloody hell! look at all this stuff!" it was embarrassing, but fun :rolleyes:

Stories for Boys said:
way to be!!!

with my luck, there'd be creed *shudder* shirts......

*gouges eyeballs out* dernit! NOW how'm i ever going to see u2 live! *curses scott stapp...more*

as for thrift shop finds...i got a rattle and hum tour t-shirt at the ragstock not too long ago. :D

i got a popmart shirt for free...well, mostly just because i stole it from my brother who went to it......*sigh* *evil grin*

Stories for Boys said:
way to be!!!

with my luck, there'd be creed *shudder* shirts......

:barf: I shudder at the thought!

OMG...I don't know if I told you guys my Creed story yet, but since we're on the subject...

Last semester at school I was watching TV and Creed was performing...so one of my roomies comes in and sits on the couch next to me and says, "Well, I heard Scott Stapp was hot, but WOW!" Um...I just didn't say anything, even though it was REALLY hard! I don't understand. I just don't understand! :mad:

hopefully ellen won't wander into this thread....she might go blind with all these mentions of *cough* scottie boy...heh...or she might bash her monitor in with a baseball bat...who knows? yeah, i'm definately not a fan......

Stories for Boys said:
hopefully ellen won't wander into this thread....she might go blind with all these mentions of *cough* scottie boy...heh...or she might bash her monitor in with a baseball bat...who knows? yeah, i'm definately not a fan......

MY EYES!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!! Now where'd I put that baseball bat?
predictable? I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about...

Wertsie, methinks you need to spread the U2 love over there at GVSU...my cousin who goes there likes *shudder* creed too (I have unofficially disowned him until he comes to his senses :D)

Stories for Boys said:
disowned or beat senseless? :sexywink:
ehm....well, i suppose i could beat him sensless...other than the fact that he's at least 6'7"... and, y'know, that whole not-wanting-to-spend-time-in-jail thing... :D *coughcoughhegotthedutchgeneslikeyouwouldn'tbelievecough*

Ultraviolet Light said:

Wertsie, methinks you need to spread the U2 love over there at GVSU...my cousin who goes there likes *shudder* creed too (I have unofficially disowned him until he comes to his senses :D)

Gah! Creed! :barf:

I haven't found any big U2 fans like me at GVSU yet...There have to be some, somewhere!!!

Back
Top Bottom