U2 Crew Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's not on the stage, but it's still Dallas! I took this outside the Uniter Center on 9/20/05. :)

008_8.jpg

Thank you!!!
I was in Miami 1 Concert and one of them help me whith the ticket of my friend, but i don't know his name, he was inside the AAArena organizing the Ellipse Wristbands and i saw him on stage before the concert.
Just to put the pic on my album:wink:

(Great sign!:laugh: )

Last edited:
I think it says a lot about a band when the crew are just as important to us as the band, to the point where we know their names and recognize them. Either that or we're just :crack:

shy said:
Thank you!!!
I was in Miami 1 Concert and one of them help me whith the ticket of my friend, but i don't know his name, he was inside the AAArena organizing the Ellipse Wristbands and i saw him on stage before the concert.
Just to put the pic on my album:wink:

(Great sign!:laugh: )

What did he look like?

Here's two rather bad shots of the audio/video crew that my father and I got in Toronto:

picsmall.jpg

pic2small.jpg

clarityat3am said:
I think it says a lot about a band when the crew are just as important to us as the band, to the point where we know their names and recognize them. Either that or we're just :crack:

:lol:

When we were sitting in our seats before the Tampa show, I was talking to my sister when Larry's tech walked by and I said, "That's Sam, Larry's drum tech."

My sister looked at me like I was :coocoo:

But after awhile, everytime someone with a U2 badge walked by she's ask me, "Who's that person? Who's this person?" :giggle:

She also asked the next time we saw Sam walk by, "Should we yell out hi to Sam?" :lol:

Thanks to this tour, I now recognize Sam, Stuart, Phil, AJ, and Brian. Before, I could only recognize John Sampson, Dallas, and Rocco.

:nerd:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Thanks to this tour, I now recognize Sam, Stuart, Phil, AJ, and Brian. Before, I could only recognize John Sampson, Dallas, and Rocco.

:nerd:

You're welcome. :wink:

clarityat3am said:

What did he look like?

Cut Gray hair and a lot of tatoos!!!!

Thank you girls!!!! He was whith the lady who organize the GA line. Do you remember her, a blond lady? She's in Chicago DVD.

kellyahern said:

:lol:

When we were sitting in our seats before the Tampa show, I was talking to my sister when Larry's tech walked by and I said, "That's Sam, Larry's drum tech."

My sister looked at me like I was :coocoo:

But after awhile, everytime someone with a U2 badge walked by she's ask me, "Who's that person? Who's this person?" :giggle:

She also asked the next time we saw Sam walk by, "Should we yell out hi to Sam?" :lol:

Me too, my friends think that i'm:coocoo:

shy said:

Cut Gray hair and a lot of tatoos!!!!

Thank you girls!!!! He was whith the lady who organize the GA line. Do you remember her, a blond lady? She's in Chicago DVD.

Oh! You're talking about Pinky and Allison! :crack:
I don't have a pic, sorry :nerd:

lovebono said:
Anyone have a pic of Rachel? :) She's the woman with all the tattoos :wink:
I dig her, she's awsome:rockon:

ogh she is a regular? I imediately spottet her when i went to my first concert and thought that lady is beyond coooool!
During the 2nd concert i saw her too and kept pointing her out to my friend - i do not think she was that impressed with her - but i loved watching her (and the legs)

maybe i have a pic of her.. cannot remember wether i took one or not (i will finally get them in 2 weeks from my friend - long story). if i have, i will post it later

shy said:
Hey guys, I found a pic!!!!:hyper:

Now, does anyone know his name :D?
He is the " O ".
Thanks

DSCN0317Small.jpg

that's Pinky, wearing the "O". to his right is A.J., Bono's cousin who has the pleasure of helping him find the mic during the blindfolded part of bullet, among other things :wink: the guy two from the left of Pinky wearing an E is Jean-Pierre.

In the picture of the crew spelling out "EDGE," the "D" is Flo, a stage hand, and the second "E" in Edge is Jake, the production manager. don't know the guy who is the first E.

ruffian said:

In the picture of the crew spelling out "EDGE," the "D" is Flo, a stage hand, and the second "E" in Edge is Jake, the production manager. don't know the guy who is the first E.

I think the first E is Rocko Reedy, the stage manager (also guitarist of Rocko and the Devils).

antigone_ks said:

I think the first E is Rocko Reedy, the stage manager (also guitarist of Rocko and the Devils).

i don't think it is him...same hair but different face.

antigone_ks said:

You know, you're probably right. That hair must be popular with the crew :)

that "i just got out of bed in time to set up the show" look :lol:

Back
Top Bottom