U2 concert fuzzies....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2loopy

War Child
Last night I went to see this band who played covers of Beatles tunes.

So, it was ok. All of a sudden what do I hear... The opening chords of "God Save the Queen" and "LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE".

I just about broke into tears at that moment. All the excitement rushed back to me of waiting for U2 to walk out to the stage! I miss them so much in concert!!!
frown.gif
Thank God they didn't play SGt. Peppers, cuz then I would've imploded right there in my seat.

When we got out of the show my fiance was like, "eh, the show was ok". I was like, "My favorite part was when they played 'All You Need Is Love' cuz it gave me U2 fuzzies" and he just looked at me like
confused.gif
(He looks at me like that alot!!)

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

I miss them too. Yesterday I was shopping and saw a shirt with a red heart outline on it. I thought it would be great to wear in the heart, but then realized there was no heart. :/
The end of Elevation is like losing a puppy for me. I'll get another puppy, but I want MY puppy!
icon40.gif

smile.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Yeah, last night I was watching the Elevation DVD and I really wanted to see them again.
frown.gif
I yelled to my ma that I wanted to see them again, but she didn't hear me, or at least she pretended she didn't hear me.

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

Dana: Ma, Adam Clayton's instrument holds mysterious powers of women folk

Ma: Oh yeah? Let me see...

This is so sad....... I feel your pain..... on Saturday I went to see a U2 Cover Band (Elevation) and even though it's not even close to the same thing... it brought back so many memories..... I just wanted to be in the heart staring up at Bono!

------------------
Lightning flashes across the sky
East to west, do or die
Like a thief in the night
See the world by candlelight.

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 03-18-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom