U2.com's new area...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonavoix

War Child
Larry's lap. Enjoying what may come... *grin*
Well, those of you who are registered with U2.com, you've probably gotten the email already... and it's a fabulous idea, I'm excited about it but at the same time a little frustrated... I went to login and start the whole process.... create a user name and all and I couldn't log in!!! Grrrr... it was frustrating, so I emailed the tech guy and hopefully things will all work out. argh... *pouts*

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

Lisa, I couldn't get in either, so I tried for a new Pwd...we'll see what happens.

IT'S SO COOL!!! Just think--PERISH THE THOUGHT--but if ever Pelba/Interference goes under...NOW we have another place to go...but do you think they'll let us get as crazy and lusty as we do on Pleba??? LOL!!

THINK THE GUYS WILL READ THE POSTS OVER THERE???
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

A girl can only hope and pray...
biggrin.gif

Disco

Originally posted by Discoteque:
but do you think they'll let us get as crazy and lusty as we do on Pleba??? LOL!!

THINK THE GUYS WILL READ THE POSTS OVER THERE???
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I was just there... it's weird... all that grey...

But I think the shyer types might tone down... I know some of the posts there are pretty conservative... everyone seems to be paranoid of the Band reading their posts.

------------------
Hip Pontiff of Sparkyism

"There's no room for spiritual constitpation here!" - Ian Astbury, The Cult

SlipStream Soul

I wanted to post something.. but was having probs logging in. WHAT DO U EXPECT FROM U2.COM!! THey suck.. we should all know that by now!

Anyways, yeah.. i was also thinking.. damn, what if Edge or Bono reads this.. EEK!
eek.gif

Originally posted by ultraviolet299:

Anyways, yeah.. i was also thinking.. damn, what if Edge or Bono reads this.. EEK!
eek.gif

yeah, we might not see an elevated thread out there.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by valvenus8:
everything is case senstive, so try again

Okay, but what's capitalized and what's not?

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

U2's Heartland

Originally posted by AM:
yeah, we might not see an elevated thread out there.
biggrin.gif

LMAO! It will happen if any PLEBA girls get in there. lol
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Jody:
LMAO! It will happen if any PLEBA girls get in there. lol
biggrin.gif

Wanna invade?? LMAO
Wonder if pics can be posted...

[edit] OK, I made a complete eejit of myself just to find out, that no pics can be posted!! Bah![/edit]

------------------

8295800.jpg

***Sparky's Whore***

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 10-26-2001).]

Got in finally--you have to capitalize Zootopia. Now why couldn't they have said that in their message?

Stick with PLEBA. That forum is complicated and it's obvious from their posts that many people think it's their personal pipeline to the band.
rolleyes.gif

You could get a cavity just reading some of the posts in the discussions for the band members. Ick! It's all sticky sweet, and gushy and "I love you Bono" rather than the lusty fun y'all have on this forum. Plus I don't think you can post pics. What fun is that?

[This message has been edited by u2utah (edited 10-26-2001).]

Well, I'm registered there as LadyHeartland... in case any of you are there.
smile.gif

------------------

U2's Heartland

Originally posted by CatDubh:

Wanna invade?? LMAO
Wonder if pics can be posted...

[edit] OK, I made a complete eejit of myself just to find out, that no pics can be posted!! Bah![/edit]

Awwwwww Cat. Oh well they will just have to miss out on elevated Bono. Their loss.

Bonavoix!!!
I graduated from UIUC in may!! I still live in champaign!

ps--I still can't get in under my username! I tried all the caps and stuff...do you have to put the @yahoo.com or whatever for the user name?
*arrgg*

------------------
The doors you open
I just can't close...

Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:
Bonavoix!!!
I graduated from UIUC in may!! I still live in champaign!

ps--I still can't get in under my username! I tried all the caps and stuff...do you have to put the @yahoo.com or whatever for the user name?
*arrgg*

SERIOUSLY???

Hey, where are you in Champaign? I'm at Busey-Evans... That's so insane!
biggrin.gif

------------------

U2's Heartland

I live on First St!
I am commuting to ISU this semester for secondary ed and a second major (polisci)
My sister is a senior this year so I stayed here instead of moving to Normal.
I lived in urbana for 2 years. First in FAR then in my sorority house!

------------------
The doors you open
I just can't close...

Yeah, I'm a sophomore in Music Ed... vocal actually. I LOVE it here... CU is such a beautiful place... well so far...
smile.gif

email me if you're interested....
smile.gif

bonavoix@hotmail.com

------------------

U2's Heartland

Back
Top Bottom