U2 Come Full Circle as 360 Degree Tour Launches in Barcelona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this thread. I'm trying to avoid spoiling myself for the setlists and any audio/video, and this is the one thing I've found that's been able to keep the temptation at bay. Pictures aren't spoilers! I don't care if I know every detail about what Bono's wearing and what the stage looks like. (That's my store and I'm sticking to it!)

I soooo want to know EVERYTHING that happened, but I can't cave on the first day of the tour. I can't!

Why is September 12 so far away? :scream:

Dang I want to see every bead of sweat on Bono's face! j/k....sort of

See you Sept. 12! :wave:

Have you guys seen the YouTube vids? These are crazy good! Like better than the professionally shot DVDs that don't include any crowd noise and change angle every half second. These are second only to the U23D!

:shocked: Do Bono's clothes light up? Is he really swinging from that mic like a monkey? If so, then that is really cool! :hyper: I can't wait to see this! :combust:

WOW. I've been packing for a trip all day and this is the first opportunity I've had to catch up with news and photos from the 1st show. Thanks so much to everyone who posted. They really look like they were having a blast out there. Can't wait to see the videos.

does someone know how to convert that Adam pic on page three, it's saving as an internet file, and won't open properly! lol

Adam-Barcelona-XL.jpg

jpg now

Have you guys seen the YouTube vids? These are crazy good! Like better than the professionally shot DVDs that don't include any crowd noise and change angle every half second. These are second only to the U23D!

:scream: I want to see them. But must. not. watch. MUST NOT!

Hope to meet you in Chicago!

Dang I want to see every bead of sweat on Bono's face! j/k....sort of

Link please . :hyper:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEBAN, YOU ARE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

THANK YOU FOR AWESOME PICS...:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom