U2 Come Full Circle as 360 Degree Tour 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
070809-33.jpg

I'm in love with this pic! :cute:

:heart:

Seeing these pics is making me :drool:

8 more days til Berlin, 8 more days til Berlin...... :hyper: can't wait!

Seeing these pics is making me :drool:

8 more days til Berlin, 8 more days til Berlin...... :hyper: can't wait!

Hey hope to see you there! Me, Last Unicorn, Vincent Vega, and achtung_girl and a couple of other friends will be meeting up the night before the concert, click the following link for details:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f308/july-18-olympic-stadium-berlin-195029-11.html

But if you can't make it, then hope to see at the stadium! :wave: Got my bag partly packed and hoping the weather will be warm and dry!! :hyper:

:love:

Thank you for all the pictures, especially from Milan, amazing memories. Two incredible nights, thanks to U2. I LOVE Bono's jacket, so glad he decided to wear something colorful this time. Also, I was staring at his rosary when he was in front of me :drool: He took his shades off :ohmy: Beautiful show, amazing experience!

:love:

Thank you for all the pictures, especially from Milan, amazing memories. Two incredible nights, thanks to U2. I LOVE Bono's jacket, so glad he decided to wear something colorful this time. Also, I was staring at his rosary when he was in front of me :drool: He took his shades off :ohmy: Beautiful show, amazing experience!

Hey Silvia, glad you're back! :hug: Did you get into the inner circle? :hmm:

Hey Silvia, glad you're back! :hug: Did you get into the inner circle? :hmm:

No, I could have, but decided to stand at the catwalk, because I got a spot directly at the railing, in the middle, which was perfect, close to the band, still you could see what was going on on the screen. Inner circle was very crowed, but the atmosphere was incredible where I was standing, people jumping up and down, singing along to every song. Whenever a band member came walking over the catwalk, everyone was pushing like crazy. :huh: Still, it was incredible. Seing the bridges move was awsome. At the beginning of Magnificent, one of the bridges moved to where I was standing and down came Bono :wink:

YOU ARE ALL VERY WELCOME :grouphug:
-I love finding these pictures-I am still SO AMAZED @ the stage set up!
Glad you had a blast Last Unicorn! and HCBiggs and the rest of you are lucky!
I have to wait till October to witness this in person.:lol: Still Im Syked about it

Now LU, you said that the bridges move??:ohmy: does the round stage rotate?
I would loveto know all this!!

Yes, indeed, I was in shock :lol:

Yes, BF, the bridges move around, but most of the time they are positioned at the beginning of the catwalk. They appear in all kinds of colours, due to the lightening, which is really beautiful. Band members are on the bridges a lot, but I'd say they could spend even more time on the catwalk, I guess they'll do as the tour moves on and they become more confident. Yes, Larry's drumkit is on a little platform that does rotate, but as far as I've seen, it doesn't rotate very much. Band moves around a lot, so that everyone in the stadium can see them. For the second night we were at the back of the stage, where the ramp is, and all of them came there a lot. People were going crazy, we really loved it.

Yes, indeed, I was in shock :lol:

Yes, BF, the bridges move around, but most of the time they are positioned at the beginning of the catwalk. They appear in all kinds of colours, due to the lightening, which is really beautiful. Band members are on the bridges a lot, but I'd say they could spend even more time on the catwalk, I guess they'll do as the tour moves on and they become more confident. Yes, Larry's drumkit is on a little platform that does rotate, but as far as I've seen, it doesn't rotate very much. Band moves around a lot, so that everyone in the stadium can see them. For the second night we were at the back of the stage, where the ramp is, and all of them came there a lot. People were going crazy, we really loved it.

*takes notes* Thank you for this great info LU! :wave: I kind of thought the the middle stage rotated becasue I see pictures of Larry in different angles, Now it makes sense! SO EXCITED!

Well he didn't actually come "down" where I was, just down to the catwalk, where I was standing. It was really weird, because I always tried to watch everyone and look where they were, but the whole thing is so huge that it's actually impossible to keep an eye on all of the guys. Larry is the easiest one, he doesn't move that much :lol: But many times I was just shocked because Edge, Adam or Bono suddenly turned up somewhere on the bridge or catwalk when I was least expecting it. :D

Well he didn't actually come "down" where I was, just down to the catwalk, where I was standing. It was really weird, because I always tried to watch everyone and look where they were, but the whole thing is so huge that it's actually impossible to keep an eye on all of the guys. Larry is the easiest one, he doesn't move that much :lol: But many times I was just shocked because Edge, Adam or Bono suddenly turned up somewhere on the bridge or catwalk when I was least expecting it. :D

:ohmy:WOW! I see what you mean and those bridges are HUGE and so high up!!!! DAMN IM HYPER TODAY!!!:hyper: and EXCITED!!!:hyper:

bridgeItaly.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom