U2 Come Full Circle 360 Degree Tour 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4c254263.jpg

:bono: Hey, watch me catch that shiny with my mouth :hyper:!!!!!

I've not gone thru this thread yet. Not enough hours in the day.
I came across these on Flickr this morning. The boys (Larry, Edge & Bono) signing autographs earlier this year with a woman & her baby. There's a bunch there. The baby is wearing a shirt that says I :heart: U2, and Bono signs the shirt :cute:

Flickr: nilesh007shah's Photostream

I came across these on Flickr this morning. The boys (Larry, Edge & Bono) signing autographs earlier this year with a woman & her baby. There's a bunch there. The baby is wearing a shirt that says I :heart: U2, and Bono signs the shirt :cute:

OMG!! THAT IS TOO DAMN CUTE!! Bono holding the baby, Edge looking/smiling at the baby even Larry!!!!! gahhh!!! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!! :cute:

edit: I also noticed that they were uploaded on Fed 21, before the tour? Where was this? :hmm:

OMG!! THAT IS TOO DAMN CUTE!! Bono holding the baby, Edge looking/smiling at the baby even Larry!!!!! gahhh!!! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!! :cute:

edit: I also noticed that they were uploaded on Fed 21, before the tour? Where was this? :hmm:

I remember those pics posted, I thought it was somewhere here... but I have no idea where sorry!

Oh I know her :hyper: She was showing me some of these pictures a while back. :heart:

I thought I must have seen them here because I don't go anywhere else :lol: :reject:

But now that I think about it it may have been u2.com :hmm:

:doh: you`re telling me the way to get Larry to stop, sign autographs, even talk to you is to have a baby...............there`s going to be a worldwide babysnatching outbreak now...........:lol:

:heart::heart: It's in London!

I know the guy, he was managing the queue at Wembley, giving out numbers and everything. :up:

Is it me or is he wearing the guyliner on those baby photo's :love:

:cute:

I love the shirt the baby is wearing! :love:

And Bono is definitely wearing eye makeup here. I guess it was sometime during the NLOTH promo tour.

well, well... what do you know? looks like the little lady is checking out the moobs. so young - such an excellent taste :cute:

baby_moob.jpg

baby_moob1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom