U2 Come Full Circle 360 Degree Tour 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gothenburg shows!

These are but a selection of a selection of my own pictures taken in Gothenburg last week, although not always near the quality I've seen here.

July 31 2009, Ullevi Stadium Gothenburg Sweden:
Driving into the city of Gothenburg to find a parking spot:
U2-360-Tour-002.jpg

Arriving at approximately 4:30-5:00 PM, standing in line to see U2:
U2-360-Tour-006.jpg

Dallas soundchecking Edge's cream Telecaster:
U2-360-Tour-026.jpg

Soon...Showtime!
U2-360-Tour-031.jpg

Edge on the bridge with his Explorer!
Of course I couldn't take a good picture from the excitement!
U2-360-Tour-036.jpg

Adam payed a visit as well.
U2-360-Tour-037.jpg

Two pretty cool pictures of Edge:
U2-360-Tour-042.jpg

U2-360-Tour-044.jpg

Larry goes "Crazy" and walks by our little space:
U2-360-Tour-050.jpg

Where The Streets Have No Name, it's (RED) again!
U2-360-Tour-058.jpg

Ultra Violet (Light My Way) !!!
U2-360-Tour-062.jpg

Thank you and good night!
U2-360-Tour-066.jpg

August 1st 2009, Ullevi Stadium Gothenburg Sweden:

Roadsign; U2, today, Ullevi.
U2-360-Tour-068-2.jpg

The intro song,
Kingdom of Your Love
,starting to fade out...
U2-360-Tour-072.jpg

...which means: Wave white people!
U2-360-Tour-074.jpg

The Claw with a fully extended screen tonight! (bummer!)
U2-360-Tour-083.jpg

Then followed a tour Gothenburg premiere: Electrical Storm
U2-360-Tour-080.jpg

U2-360-Tour-079.jpg

U2-360-Tour-086.jpg

Bono interacting with the audience:
U2-360-Tour-085.jpg

Sunday Bloody Sunday, a really memorable moment for me with Iranian roots.
U2-360-Tour-090.jpg

One, I think:
U2-360-Tour-096.jpg

See you guys in what...2010? 2013?
U2-360-Tour-108.jpg

Mission accomplished!
U2-360-Tour-121.jpg

Great video. Thanks for sharing. I got close up for Dublin 3. 2nd row in front of Bono, but with a secruity guard right there it was impossible for me to take video. They were telling people who were farther back than me who were holding there cameras up to put them down because they knew they were filming

Great video. Thanks for sharing. I got close up for Dublin 3. 2nd row in front of Bono, but with a secruity guard right there it was impossible for me to take video. They were telling people who were farther back than me who were holding there cameras up to put them down because they knew they were filming

wow, really? a shame :angry:

I am just back from Gelsenkirchen. I was standing directly at the catwalk and have some nice pictures, will post them later, hopefully before I go to Zagreb.

Great show, but full of technical failures. Many of them I didn't notice but was told afterwards. Edge wasn't feeling well, they also cut the setlist short in the last minute. I'm a little concerned and hope he gets back to form very quickly, hopefully it's nothing serious.

Bono was in fine form, very energetic, great voice, communicated a lot with people in the audience. Elevation was amazing, he sang another verse after the song was finished because the audience couldn't stop singing the Whoo Hoos.

Edge had problems with his amp cable during some songs and it gave up completely during Vertigo, they had to restart the song, but it was ok, not big drama.

Apparently, the screen broke down after Vertigo and didn't retract for Crazy, I noticed it on my pictures, the popping heads looked weird with the screen expanded :lol:

Audience was great, I read some reviews, they were mostly positive. The arena isn't a good venue for a show, though. Bad air, only decent sound, the roof has to be closed for every concert. The claw looked strange underneath the roof.

I am just back from Gelsenkirchen. I was standing directly at the catwalk and have some nice pictures, will post them later, hopefully before I go to Zagreb.

Great show, but full of technical failures. Many of them I didn't notice but was told afterwards. Edge wasn't feeling well, they also cut the setlist short in the last minute. I'm a little concerned and hope he gets back to form very quickly, hopefully it's nothing serious.

Bono was in fine form, very energetic, great voice, communicated a lot with people in the audience. Elevation was amazing, he sang another verse after the song was finished because the audience couldn't stop singing the Whoo Hoos.

Edge had problems with his amp cable during some songs and it gave up completely during Vertigo, they had to restart the song, but it was ok, not big drama.

Apparently, the screen broke down after Vertigo and didn't retract for Crazy, I noticed it on my pictures, the popping heads looked weird with the screen expanded :lol:

Audience was great, I read some reviews, they were mostly positive. The arena isn't a good venue for a show, though. Bad air, only decent sound, the roof has to be closed for every concert. The claw looked strange underneath the roof.

cool. thanks for the review.
I envy you, you know? Gelsenkirchen, Zagreb next... and I think you saw one other show, am I right? well, all I can say is keep us - those less fortunate - posted :)

Don't :)

The tour will be over for me next week, the second Zagreb show is the last show for me. I actually envy everyone going to the US shows in September and October.

anjarw Thanks for posting your videos great shot upclose too :D

You had a good spot . :D Thanks guys for the photos :D

Bono said it was the first time in the band's history, that Edge blew his amplifier during Vertigo :lol:

They just restarted the song and got back into it again very quickly, no big deal. Bono and Edge exchanged some strange looks afterwards, which I thought were hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom