U2 clothes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mocool12

Refugee
Hi! Sorry if this is a worthless post, but I thought this was cool. Ok, I heard somewhere that at Abercrombie and Fitch (an overpriced clothing store, for those that haven't heard of it
biggrin.gif
) they have these long sleeve shirts that say Wild Honey's on them. So I went, and they did! Of course I bought one! There's a picture of a bee right next to the words. Then, I bought a sweet pair of jeans, that are faded just like Edge's @ the concerts! They rock! Also, they were selling all these long sleeve shirts w/ sparkly numbers on em! Edge has created a new style my friends. Oh yeah and get this: When I was waiting to try stuff on, this crazy remix of Elevation came on! I was covering my mouth b/c I was smiling so much, haha. Anyway, that's it.

wow, thanks for the info, definitely worth checking out!
xyxthumbs.gif

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by mocool12:
Ok, I heard somewhere that at Abercrombie and Fitch (an overpriced clothing store, for those that haven't heard of it
biggrin.gif
) they have these long sleeve shirts that say Wild Honey's on them.

I've seen those too, and the first thing I thought of was the song! Also, I've seen tank tops for women that looked exactly like Edge's numbered shirts. They were at a place called E Street Jeans (I'm pretty sure that's the name) in Highland Park, IL if any of you live around there. I didn't buy one because I didn't like the tank tops, but maybe they've gotten a shipment of shirts!

------------------
"We miss our lemon, I'd just like to say that." - Bono 5/9/01

Hmmm...think I'll be checking out our local A&F this weekend!!
smile.gif

SO.

I've been admiring the beautiful Bono's sweet penchant for extra long sleeves, and have made it a point to hunt down some of these same types of shirts fer myself. I found a great white blouse with XTRA long sleeves (sort of like french cuffs), and THANK GOODNESS it's now cooled off enough in Dallas to actually wear it, woo hoo!

So tomorrow, unbeknownst to my boring co-workers: I WILL BE BONO!!! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAA!!!
biggrin.gif

Rock-n-roll, dawgies!!!
smile.gif

Disco darlin

I need a # shirt!!!! I've only got less than 3 weeks you guys!

I have my Sparky pants, lol and my fly shades but I want my Edgie shirt too!

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Sweet guys!! We can all dress like our boys! I really want a leather Bono jacket!
drumkeeran- I don't know where you'd find that jacket...maybe a thrift store? Just b/c it looks like an old army jacket or something...then again I could be dead wrong.

------------------
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such cartoons as "Christmas Ape" and "Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp."

Mocool12, THANK YOU for posting this!! AAAAHHHH! I have been trying to get my hands on a proper number shirt for ages! Starr is making specialized ones for me and Steve, but due to everything that's happened in NY, she may not get them to me in time for the shows. If she does, that's a total bonus. Meanwhile, I have ordered a red #8, and 8 is my fave #!!!! Ooooooh, I can't wait!

Thanks again, I never would have known about it if it weren't for you!
smile.gif

Wildhoney shirts from AF- I reallly loathe that store (lol) BUT when I saw one of those shirts I had to go in and buy it (even though it feels like it'll unravel any second and it was way overpriced).
*end rant*

AND as far as numbered shirts go, I found one for the last tour at American Eagle, a red one w/ a big 48 on the front. Dont ask me about the number. 4 members of u2. blahh lol. i dunno. anyway they might have # shirts too. it seems to be in fashion *gasp* could Edge have REALLY started a fashion trend??!! Let's be thankfull it was NOW rather than before *sorry edgie*
edgescaryoutfit.jpg

Um. lol!

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 09-26-2001).]

I think I'm going have to go on a shopping trip tonight to A&F!!!!!! I'm not a big fan of their clothes, but I do wear their perfume...8.. Very Nice!
How about our Edgie, "the fashion God"!!!

Hey Drumkee,
Old Navy has a Green Army Jacket that is almost EXACTLY like Bonos, I bought it for that reason, it has longer sleeves too! So you might want to check there!

Fishy <><

------------------
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid of Orgasmaton

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono
U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
I've seen those too, and the first thing I thought of was the song! Also, I've seen tank tops for women that looked exactly like Edge's numbered shirts. They were at a place called E Street Jeans (I'm pretty sure that's the name) in Highland Park, IL if any of you live around there. I didn't buy one because I didn't like the tank tops, but maybe they've gotten a shipment of shirts!

You're from Highland Park?? WOW!! I'm from a town about an hour away from there called Fox Lake... And I know people from Highland park... that's cool...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
Rattle And Hum

Originally posted by mocool12:
Hi! Sorry if this is a worthless post, but I thought this was cool. Ok, I heard somewhere that at Abercrombie and Fitch (an overpriced clothing store, for those that haven't heard of it
biggrin.gif
) they have these long sleeve shirts that say Wild Honey's on them. So I went, and they did! Of course I bought one! There's a picture of a bee right next to the words..

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have bday money left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Originally posted by Discoteque:

So tomorrow, unbeknownst to my boring co-workers: I WILL BE BONO!!! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAA!!!
biggrin.gif

lol!!!!!!!!! I have on my jacket with exceptionally long sleeves now
biggrin.gif
It's not Bonoesque but hey it has looooooong sleeves

My mommy STOLE my camo hat to put it in the wash today. I was seriously flipping out. Now it's nice and clean!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Originally posted by Bonavoix:

You're from Highland Park?? WOW!! I'm from a town about an hour away from there called Fox Lake... And I know people from Highland park... that's cool...
biggrin.gif

Actually, I'm not from Highland Park- I'm from Mundelein (which is closer to where you are). Currently I'm at school in Michigan, but it's definitely an interesting coincidence that we live so close to each other!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Giant Lemon (edited 09-26-2001).]

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
Hey Drumkee,
Old Navy has a Green Army Jacket that is almost EXACTLY like Bonos, I bought it for that reason, it has longer sleeves too! So you might want to check there!

Fishy <><

Thanks Fishy!! I'll check it out tomorrow at the store just around the corner from me. Maybe I can get one for my husband's birthday. Or to keep me warm in the GA line for Hamilton.

Can always count on the PLEBAs for help with just about anything....!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
If your glass house should crack....POE

Sweet- I'm gonna check my local Old Navy too!
smile.gif
I love how we're all attempting to dress like men- it's great! U2 FASHION ROCKS!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

hey thanks for all the info about the clothes, I've never been to a A&F store, but I will be checking it out this weekend!
biggrin.gif

OMG!! I'm an ACROBAT! I didn't even notice! a pic for me
smile.gif

BonoQ.jpg

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

I WANT FLY SHADES!!!!

thankyouthankyouverymuch

biggrin.gif

------------------