U2 cake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoInAKilt

The Fly
I was going through all my pictures...and i found a picture of my birthday cake from last year.
And although they spelled my name wrong (it's Katelyn. they forgot the e! jerks)
this was the perfect birthday cake:

Dscf0544a.jpg

and i got to eat Bono!!!!!!! and Adam!!! hahaha
Dscf0558a.jpg

i know. im a nerd. but i wanted to share that.

macphistofreak said:
That's cool! If I were you, I would have eaten the entire picture. :drool: :drool: :drool:

lol i wanted to!

but. i just said, give me Bono.

no one was allowed to eat him except me! hehe.

mmm Bono. :drool:

starsgoblue said:
What a cute idea...I wish my friends would give me a Bono cake....I'd dive right into that!

yeah my family actually surprised me with that one.

everyone knew about the cake except me...and i was surprised...and i didnt want to eat it or let anyone else eat because it was too beautiful! i wanted to save it forever and ever.

but that goes along with my Bono pumpkin. i made a Bono pumpkin last year and i wanted to preserve him forever...

i think i have a picture of the pumpkin as well...

hehe

*goes off to search for it*

Bono pumpkin!
he's the one on the right, the very last one.

not the best picture...cause the flash wasnt cooperating and such.

all3.jpg

im carvin him again, plus a macphisto one.

and since halloween is comin up, if anyone else wants the stencils for Bono and the Macphisto one...go here:
http://www.zombiepumpkins.com

I got a u2 cake for my birthday too!!
I got bono,i went most of the night carrying it about,i wouldn't eat it,in my defence i was drunk!!
In the end my friend ate a bit of it so i finished it off, and if bono tastes that good,i'll eat him anytime!!

How awesome! I'd love it if my brood made me a bono cake for my birthday. Mr. SoBe forgot my birthday altogether this year. hmph! I'm know Mr. B wouldn't do that, now would he? ;)

wow what a great idea!!! Its my 21st on 17 Oct - maybe I should ask for a U2 cake as I cant think of much else to ask for!!!

I wouldnt mind a taste of bono :drool:

I made Bono pumpkins last year too!! :hyper: I am gonna do it again this year.
I lost my stencils and dont want to join the site, do you have the stencils to print out by chance???
Thanks!

U2SJ said:
I made Bono pumpkins last year too!! :hyper: I am gonna do it again this year.
I lost my stencils and dont want to join the site, do you have the stencils to print out by chance???
Thanks!

you dont have to join the site...

OMG! you do! lol it wasnt like that last year...

now im sad :(

i dont have the stencils....i had them last year but threw them out. grrr

im gonna do a search for more stencils...see if any other sites have them from free...

cause that site used to be free..

but. if i cant find any...ill pay $2 and get the stencils for anyone who wants them.

Well I think they are online somewhere. I didnt have to pay last year! I think I may have the stencils somewhere in a box lol I will hunt them down after work :yes:

BonoinaKilt I just emailed your cake pic to my mom, and under it I said "hint hint" cuz my bday is on 10/20!! I want a Bono cake too! :hyper:

U2SJ said:
Well I think they are online somewhere. I didnt have to pay last year! I think I may have the stencils somewhere in a box lol I will hunt them down after work :yes:

BonoinaKilt I just emailed your cake pic to my mom, and under it I said "hint hint" cuz my bday is on 10/20!! I want a Bono cake too! :hyper:

i searched and i couldnt find the stencils...
i think im gonna pay for it. lol i really want to make another Bono pumpkin!

lol im hinting to my parents to get another cake like that again. now im gonna be a brat and request that i get a U2 cake every year!

yay for U2 on cakes! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom