"u2 by U2" special pic need..!!! Please!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Addicted To Bad

Refugee
... lost on the Horizon staring at the sun!
I´ve seen lots of Bono´s pics but I really can´t find a special one: at U2 by U2 contents pages there are 42 small pictures. The one I want is the 20th (colored) where Bono is holding a glass of wine (I think).

There´s one similar but this one is black and white and he is looking down.
I hope a Pleba can help me. It´s very important.

Thanks in advance... :drool:

Oh... I want it, too!! I hope you can find it here...:

Unfortunately some pictures from U2 BY U2 are not available on the net.... :sad: but... let´s wait... someone must have it!!! :waiting: :waiting:

:hmm:

I tried to scan it in, but I had great difficulties because it's right where the page ends/starts. hope it's what you wanted anyway :)

bonowinevv5.jpg

phistolemon said:
I tried to scan it in, but I had great difficulties because it's right where the page ends/starts. hope it's what you wanted anyway :)

bonowinevv5.jpg

Wow.... THANS, THANKS PHISTOLEMON !!! THAT is the special picture I was looking for....:drool: I just DON´T understand why there´s no better resolution for it until now. It´s just an amazing picture and it´s the first time I see it on line.

Thanks a lot! :love: :heart: :heart:

you're welcome :)
maybe someone owns an even bigger version,
though I haven't really seen it before either. just now I
know it actually exists :lol:

CMM said:
Dear Bono,

Please stop looking like my dad, it is creeping me the fuck out.

Sincerely,
Me

:lol:

:shifty: any pics of your dad for comparison????

I really do think that theory is correct about everyone having a double walking somewhere on this globe... I mean, my own is a guy oddly enough :huh: but we do look alike, haven't met him myself but my sis has(friend of her ex or s/t) and she showed me pics... and yea, a little less female, but he looked like me! :lol: and a guy I know is a clone of Leo from Charmed!(and not only by looks! they have the same hobbies too!)
:hmm: I wonder if people research things like this...

Galeongirl said:

:lol:

:shifty: any pics of your dad for comparison????

Heh heh heh.

Not really. In pics, it goes away, mostly 'cause my entire family are spazzes about having our pictures taken and get cheesy and weird and over-think it. We kind of pull our heads back and then our jawline goes away.

But I will tell you, right after Bono buzzed his hair again and was ODing on those pics, my dad was outside mowing the lawn with a hat on. I went outside, he rode up the where I was, swear it was like Bono was helping with the yardwork. :huh: On top of that, early Bono pics look like my cousin on that same side of the family.

And no, Bono's Doll, my parents are quite happily married. Plus, my dad's probably just a wee bit too old. He's 61.

Back
Top Bottom