U2 By U2 Scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Just a couple before I have to go to work!

u2byu2loungeexplorer.jpg

u2byu2loungebono.jpg

u2byu2loungenewspaper.jpg

u2byu2loungeknees.jpg

Please post yours!

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Ok there's still lots more on this page... I have them scanned but I gotta go... I'll post the remainder tonite! :wave:

u2byu2loungebonofloor1.jpg

bonocomet said:
Ok there's still lots more on this page... I have them scanned but I gotta go... I'll post the remainder tonite! :wave:

u2byu2loungebonofloor1.jpg

I love this pic!!! It's going to be my new background. Bono looks so :drool: :drool: :drool: in this pic. Larry too!! I'm not an Adam or Edge girl, but they are good-looking guys...but that hair, Adam, really? LOL. God Bless!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Can someone make that pic. bigger if possible?? I have a laptop, and it looks ok, but if it's a little bigger it'll make a better wallpaper for my desktop.

LOL, Bono's hilarious in those photos. I don't know if I should even buy the book or not, since all of the photos will be most likely scanned and posted in PLEBA anyway. :wink:

Last edited:
hehe, i'm so impatient. I pre-ordered through a local bookstore here in NZ ages ago.....it still hasn't been released from the publisher and they don't know when it will be....useless sods....soooooo.....I just put my order through Amazon today (for half the price of what it cost over here!!!) AND THEY ARE DISPATCHING IT TODAY!!!! :bonodrum: :dancing: :bonodrum: :dancing:

I'm ordering mine this week-end off Amazon. There's a special deal where you get "U2 by U2" and "ZOO TV Sydney" for $40. I can't frickin' wait!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-Back To Bedlam/James Blunt
Song: "Goodbye My Lover"

My DVD is already on it's way, I got it on special when ordering the deluxe edition....they sent the DVD then sent the email saying my deluxe order is cancelled....

The book isn't just full of sets of similar pictures is it? I heard there's over 1,500 pictures and they'd better not all be the same like this.

I think it's just a bunch of "random" pics. I'm sure there are some sets, but w/1500 pics. we'll have a great selection.:dancing: :dancing: :applaud: :applaud: God Bless!!

Currently Listening: U2/"Everlasting Love" (I LOVE THEIR VERSION)

:love: thank you for the awesome pics bonocomet!

did bono try to pose like bowie in 'the man who sold the world' album jacket? :drool:

Back
Top Bottom