U2 By U2 Scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
Interesting to know that Bono and Larry had a similiar situation at home, not being able to talk with their fathers after their mothers died... I never knew it was the same for Larry!

yeah, it sounds like larry's relationship with his dad was just as difficult as bono's with his dad

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Hawaii, 1983
hawaii1983.jpg

:ohmy:
Ooo. :drool:

yeter said:
In the book, he says he met Ann at their first year at Mount Temple. He says she was one of the popular girls and he was the moody kid holding up the walls.
I always wondered if she was the first girl to look at him as a fellow human being, and not just That Cute Guy. And maybe that's why he liked her. :hmm:

Galeongirl said:
Interesting to know that Bono and Larry had a similiar situation at home, not being able to talk with their fathers after their mothers died... I never knew it was the same for Larry!

is that pic on the bottom of the strip Neil mc Cormick?

That's Paul McGuinness.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
I know something Edge doesn't know! You can't sprain muscle or tendon! You can strain it. You sprain a ligament. I know something Edge doesn't know! :dance: :tongue:
Oh Edge :tsk: I bet he doesn't know where on the musculotendonous unit to apply frictions either :tsk:

The quote about the fight :lmao: Only a bunch of boys could pummel each other and still come out friends :lol:

I love all these pics!! LOL. I can't wait to get this book! (Ordering Wed.!!) While you're at it, do you think you could find the pic. of Madonna and U2, and post it here or in the Bono/Madonna thread!! Thank you and God Bless!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

By request... :)

p257.jpg

Backstage on the Zoo tour. Left to right: Long term U2 tour business manager Bob Koch, unidentified member of support band Big Audio Dynamite, Paul McGuinness, Adam, legendary wardrobe man Fighting Fintan Fitzgerald, Edge, Bono, Larry, guest Madonna, Mick Jones of B.A.D with the rest of his band and makeup artist Nassim Khalifa. Kneeling in front is U2's long serving publicist Regine Moylett.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
By request... :)

p257.jpg

Backstage on the Zoo tour. Left to right: Long term U2 tour business manager Bob Koch, unidentified member of support band Big Audio Dynamite, Paul McGuinness, Adam, legendary wardrobe man Fighting Fintan Fitzgerald, Edge, Bono, Larry, guest Madonna, Mick Jones of B.A.D with the rest of his band and makeup artist Nassim Khalifa. Kneeling in front is U2's long serving publicist Regine Moylett.

Thank you!! I was always looking for one!! I love how Bono's still in his Fly gear..gotta love him!! and Madonna is amazing!! God Bless!!

Currently Watching: "The Notebook"

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Back
Top Bottom