U2 By U2 Scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
band5.jpg

:hmm: what's up with adam's toe?

I think he looks more like his father... same nose, chin dimple and the cheeklines...

:lmao: at Bono's quote about U2 being hung

For some reason when I flipped thru my book the 1st day I got it, that was the first page I fell upon and read. I thought, Oh I'm going to love this book. :lol:
Love your new sig Gg.

bonocomet said:
For some reason when I flipped thru my book the 1st day I got it, that was the first page I fell upon and read. I thought, Oh I'm going to love this book. :lol:
Love your new sig Gg.

Hehe I found it by flipping though the index. Clayton, Adam - nude photo shoot, 232-234. I was really impressed it took up 3 pages of this very large book! :ohmy: Then I saw it was all text. :sigh: :wink:

And GG...where did you get your sig? (I'm sure it's in one of the threads here, I'm just being lazy.) It's gorgeous!!!

Sad_Girl said:
that's the one!!! :heart: thank you!!!!!!! :bow:

You're welcome, darling! :hug: (I didn't see your original request but I did have you in mind when I scanned the pic!)

I'll try to do more later tonight...any requests?

Oh here's just two. The quote intrigued me. Bono's talking about himself in the 3rd person.
LastScan2copy.jpg

93.jpg

Last edited:
You're welcome, darling! :hug: (I didn't see your original request but I did have you in mind when I scanned the pic!)

Can you scan the page where Edge was talking about the inspiration for "Wake Up Dead Man". That's the page I flipped open to in the store on Saturday. I NEED TO ORDER THIS BOOK ASAP!!! God Bless!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Hehe I found it by flipping though the index. Clayton, Adam - nude photo shoot, 232-234. I was really impressed it took up 3 pages of this very large book! :ohmy: Then I saw it was all text. :sigh: :wink:

And GG...where did you get your sig? (I'm sure it's in one of the threads here, I'm just being lazy.) It's gorgeous!!!

Oh here's just two. The quote intrigued me. Bono's talking about himself in the 3rd person.
LastScan2copy.jpg

93.jpg

:lmao::laugh::lol:

I got it from here, not sure where exactly it is from, apparently from the Warhol exposition around 2003... They're in the Misc Pix :D

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
I really should be getting ready for work now. Okay, here's where they talk about Wake Up Dead Man (I love how easy that index is to use), and a teaser for you insatiable Adam girls :wink:. Though I think the Larry girls may go crazy too, for some reason...:hmm:
wudm.jpg

al.jpg

Thank you!!:bow: :bow: I love the quote from Edge where he's talking about how he came up w/the first lines and how everything we do is between us and God. That was amazing!! oh and Larry...Thank you, hot man... I NEED THIS BOOK!!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist- The Immaculate Collection/Madonna
Song: "Papa Don't Preach" (She just adopted a baby from Malawi, she's building an orphanage there!!)

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2:

U2isthebest said:

According to U2.com the deluxe edition was cancelled. I looked through the regualar edition on Saturday, I can't wait to order it!! It looks like enough to me! The poster would've been awesome though!! God Bless!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Oh okay, thank you!
I'm kinda glad to hear that cause I don't have much money to spare right now, and I really want to get this book, so I'd just end up buying this one now and the other when it came out, thus spending more than I could really afford . lol

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

LastScan2copy.jpg

93.jpg

I thought Bono was referring to himself as well, but that's a misprint. If you look on the opposite page, I believe, you will see that Edge actually said that.

Way to go proofread people. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom