U2 at the end of the work=my coursework

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BubbleWrap

Babyface
I really need your help! I'm from Russia and I'm writing a coursework... I need to take some interesting excerpts from Flanagan's book and translate it to Russian but I CAN'T CHOOSE... and I have no time to translate the whole masterpiece... So can you please help me and name your fav parts please?:sad:

I haven't read the book and I'm sure there are a lot of very cool parts there, but out of those I know, I always :lmao: at the Edge Mushroom "experience" :D

Dunno if it's appropiate for coursework anyway :wink:

Last edited:
My favorite moment in the whole book is when the band nearly misses their flight to Mexico City because they're sitting around waiting for someone to tell them it's time to go to the airport, when everyone has already left. It culminates (on pp. 127-128) with these fantastic lines:

"They stare at one another. Finally Bono gets up and goes over to the limo driver. The driver has been waiting for U2, while U2, used to being transported like very expensive pandas, have been waiting for someone to move them. They are now in danger of missing the only flight that can get them to Mexico City in time for their concert tonight. They jump up and hurry to the car.

I think there should be music playing and I think it should go, (baDump) Here we come, walkin' down the street . . . "

pandas :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom